Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Regional Tournament Expo Center?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rumor has it that the 2005-2006 15th Regional Tournament for the boys will be held at the expo center while the girls is held somewhere else...Does anyone have any truth to this rather then rumor??
I remember reading the article in which Donna Damron stated that the Expo Center will be the new home of the 15th Regional Basketball Tournament.
That will be great!!
That's what I have been told Slama. In a way I hope so because it would be really nice but it would not have the feel as being in a packed, hot gym being so close to everyone and the screams drowning out everything....
its cool, we have been playing the 16 reg at morehead for several years and its just as loud as at the high schools, gets them ready for the Rupp feel of a big stage.
that would be very nice .. It wouldnt be as packed and it would be very nice to play in
that would be awesome. but where would the girls be held?
yay
it will be awesome
It would be awesome, but how are all the schools going to share in the tournament funding? That's the real question. And where is the actual article to support this claim?

Also, wasn't the East Ridge Warrior Classic going to be played at the Expo Center originally this season?
as far as i know it still is being played there
10 bucks for tickets courtside way to stay fan friendly.

Is going to be at east ridge is what I have been told
The boys and girls region tourney will be held at the expo.
that'll be very awsome
I heard also the floor will not be ready and that the Warrior Classic will be at The Ridge. I believe someone also mentioned that the 15th Regional tournament will be held at the Civic Center this basketball season and will be up for relocation the following year with the chance again to have it. There are many factors that go into hosting the tournament in one location and it would appear that the schools need to look at what is best for their kids first in whatever they decide to vote on about the placement of each tournament.
its not to hard to divide the money up if they have there. Like i said they played the 16th region at morehead and never had a problem dividing the money up with the schools.
The Only Thing That Would Make This Idea Better Is To Bring In The 10th Or 11th Officals To Call Games, Wait, I Must Be Delirious!
The Warrior Classic will be held at East Ridge this year from what I have been told. Something about the Expo Center, maybe the flooring or something, but there is always next year.
Thats Awesome News! Should Be An Awesome Atmosphere There!
It's no rumor! I know for a fact it's official.
"thetribe" Wrote:The Warrior Classic will be held at East Ridge this year from what I have been told. Something about the Expo Center, maybe the flooring or something, but there is always next year.
The Warrior Classic is at ER due to a conflict with a company's Christmas party.
Paul's palace Im not sure they are starting out as student and fan friendly.
A company's x mas party over the regions teams, I see that George washington may be the key to the palace.
I like the idea of having the regional there one time so we can see how ell they will run things, how they treat fans from all the area's.
My biggest complaint is the 10 dollar seats. I think it's a slap in the face of the student cheering section. MHO
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Paul's palace Im not sure they are starting out as student and fan friendly.
A company's x mas party over the regions teams, I see that George washington may be the key to the palace.
I like the idea of having the regional there one time so we can see how ell they will run things, how they treat fans from all the area's.
My biggest complaint is the 10 dollar seats. I think it's a slap in the face of the student cheering section. MHO
Where did the $10 ticket price come from??? No ticket prices have been set.
The Christmas party was scheduled before the game.
it will be great for the regional tourny there is alot os icredible fans in the 15th region were is this place located
"fox sports" Wrote:Where did the $10 ticket price come from??? No ticket prices have been set.
The Christmas party was scheduled before the game.

The 10 dollar price for courtside was included in the proposal for making it this years site. I am not sure how many of the tickets will be priced at 10 bucks but the number was for those seats courtside so many rows back.
Tickets were then priced at 7 and 5 depending upon where you sit.
Ticket prices may change but they were presented a breakdown at 10 bucks for some seats.
Well normaly the schools get so many tickets to sell for a cheaper price so i would say that they will do this again either way there will be the same turn out and then some...
That would be awsome because it kinda puts the whole tournament look, in the tournament.
Its true Im pretty sure.