Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Sports Guys on tonight!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tune in to 93.1 WDHR or the TALK Radio Network tonight from 6-8p for The Sports Guys.
The guys will discuss the HS Football semi finals , UK BB and FB, the Bengals, the Pikeville Coll Bears and more.

Send your shout out to Sheldon Clark or Prestonsburg here and we will read them on the air, guaranteed(keep them clean)

The TALK Radio Network, your new home for ESPN Radio...
900am Pikeville
960am and 104.5fm Prestonsburg
1400am Williamson/Belfry
Workin it early this week due to Thanksgiving!! BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Smile
I have a man crush on coach cal. Coach chapman needs to be the coach ofthe year. Go prestonsburg bring home the whatever the trophy is made of. Colts will be superbowl champs. They will play Minnesota. That's my final thoughts. U don't have to read it. But it's the truth lol
you guys do a good job !
Great job Blackcats on a thrilling ride this season. Nobody thought you would be sitting in the state semi-finals this week, but you believed in each other !
Lets win one more and get to Bowling Green ! I am proud to have had the honor to have coached most of these fine young men in middle school. Good Luck Friday ! GO CATS !!!