Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams 57 South Floyd 54 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final !

SHEWWW !! What a game ! The Raiders came to play ! Great effort from Tyler Daniels (24 points) ! Coach Martin has a GRITTY team !

Proud of my kids ! We were down 5 with 1:14 left and found a way to tie the game and send it to overtime ! Great effort down the stretch from Dalton Frasure and Jarin Hall ! Hall finished with 19 points, 14 coming in the fourth quarter and overtime !

Adams
J. Hall 19
G. Anderson 10
T. Keens 11
D. Frasure 13
M. Wright 4

South Floyd was led by Daniels with a game high 24

Adams 14/22 free-throws
South Floyd 10/17 free-throws

Adams 5-1 overall
Back to work Blackcats !
Jarin always comes up big against the Raiders, sounds like a great game.
Great effort by South Floyd, Rady has them playing VERY hard, high defensive intensity. The big kid inside is tough, nice soft touch around the basket. Adams showed some character to pull it out after playing behind most of the 2nd half. Nice job CATS
This was a GREAT game!!!!! both teams played extremely hard and no one deserved to lose. I was very PROUD of my team tonight! They could not have played any harder and showed me a toughness I didn’t know they had. The Raiders can definitely build on this effort. I can’t wait to get into the gym after my teams effort tonight and get back to work. We had several chances to put this one away put couldn't close the door. Thank you canoeman, and your team is to be congratulated for a great game! This was a lot of fun!!!!

P.S. Even your cheerleaders were telling me what a great game it was afterwards ---- that was very nice and please tell them I said so! :Thumbs:
Congrats Blackcats. You guys are a great team. Good job SF for putting up a fight!
Nice game, congrats to both teams
Great game by both teams... Way to go Blackcats!! Continue to work hard!
Tough game for the blackcats. The raiders put up a good fight. Congratulations blackcats
Congrats to the Blackcats, keep working Raidrs! Nice OVERALL WORK from entire South Floyd Team!!!!!!!!!!!