Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 2009/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to know what everyone thinks about the team at JCHS this upcoming season.
Johnson Central plays Lewis County at Russell today in the national city preview at 5:30 pm come on up 23 if you want a chance to see them in action early.
I think they are gonna be a very strong team :biggrin:
They will be good but i think that LC will take the district again this year........they have Baldwin, Frasher, Adkins, Skaggs, West(transfer), Marcum, Bradley, and more so this should be a good team also. They should compete for the regional championship once again and i think they could win this year cause of the team focus.
I thought this was a Johnson Central thread.
How many Football players are on the Eagles BBall squad?
Their roster and team picture was in today's Paintsville Herald.

Jeremy Stacy
Robert Smith
Nick Vance
Heath Ward
Travis Lackey
Cody Parker
J.K. Hall
Tanner Bratton
Tate Salyer
T.J. Curtis
Michael Powers
Ben Fannin
Chad Collins
Matt Gallagher
Nate Akers
fballjunky Wrote:How many Football players are on the Eagles BBall squad?

JC has four, three of which should be in the starting five.
JK HALL, CODY PARKER, TANNER BRATTON
These are three very good basketball players once they get the football out of their system.
How does Johnson Central look this year? I dont want to hear about LC.
JC is going to be really big down low. They have Robert Smith returning, who sat out a year. Huge guy who will be a definite plus under the basket along with Cody P and Tanner B. They should be one of the biggest teams down low in the 15th region. They also picked up a point guard that has played in the past. He handles the ball really well and is very unselfish. They also have a very talented bench as well. They should hold their own and be pretty descent. May turn some heads.