Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any thoughts about how the Warriors will be next season. I would like too give a congrats too Brad Allen on being the first Warrior foorball coach for 3 consecutive years!
well brad allen is coming off a great season for the warriors the good thing is that they return 7 starters on offense well eight they rotated one of the sr alot and they return 8 on defense brad said to me that another year in the weight room and these kids have what it takes to do something thie year this is suspossed to be the i believe they return a strong junior class of 11 and also a strong sophomore class.
Hm would love to see ER make some noise next year, & hopefully they will, all I can say is get in the weight room and don't come out till it's time to put the pads on, work your butts off, get more players out, and get some fan support out, I think the potential to have a good team is there, just depends on the coach getting the players out on the field and fans getting behind the team, gotta let the boys know your behind them and you support them
offense that returns
rb-dalton lewis
qb-bryan casey
rb-patrick casey
fb-mikie stiltner rotated alot
te-tyler ratliff
te-austin adkins
te/wr-andrew ratliff
c-brenten belcher
t-ricky hill
g-kyle colley who rotated
and its pretty much the same as on the defense side of the ball should be pretty strong offensively.
Offensive line is gonna have too step up big losing Ray, May, and Bailey. But if anyone can get these young lineman too step up its Brad Allen.
yea,that is true brad allen should have his boys ready they were a totally diffrent team the schedule might not say it but there attitude on the feild, didnt give up they played with class and they fought to the very end brad has them on the right track keep it up coach allen.
east ridge is already in the weight room.they got all their maxes friday before school let out they start on monday they aint wasting any time and most of them have been in there since the last day of the season.they seem to really be dedicated i hope this kind of work carries over to next saeson.
fooseballer1 Wrote:offense that returns
rb-dalton lewis
qb-bryan casey
rb-patrick casey
fb-mikie stiltner rotated alot
te-tyler ratliff
te-austin adkins
te/wr-andrew ratliff
c-brenten belcher
t-ricky hill
g-kyle colley who rotated
and its pretty much the same as on the defense side of the ball should be pretty strong offensively.

mikie will probably be there starting fb next year.
Key Losses
ol/dl-Wes Ray
ol/dl-Danny Bailey
ol/dl-Keith May
fb/de-Channing Pugh

And that pretty much sums it up.
So dont be surprised if they do put up some bigger numbers thid year.
Good luck next year if they can keep improving and getting better anything is possible.
As long as Brad Allen is there, there will be a better year after the next. Watch out for them too win atleast 2 more games from last year. That is if there schedule dont change, then it could be more.
The Warriors return the same back feild as they had last year execept for fb-Channing Pugh who rotated with junior to be Mikie Stiltner. Both backs Dalton Lewis and Patrick Casey had over 1,200 yards rushing, along with there qb-Bryan Casey who had well over 500 yards rushing in a very tough district.
seniors
Bryan casey
tyler ratliff
dalton lewis
patrick casey
ricky hill
andrew ratliff
nick blair
austin adkins
matt justice
austin bartley

juniors
kyle colley
josh colley
josh branham
josh coleman
michael stiltner
cody smith
blake kiser
brent belcher
chad mullins
chris kenny
taylor ward

sophmores
devan farrin
tex
kyle taylor
brad allen is doing a really good job in the weight room the boys are working hard there getting ready for next season brad has made a big approve ment in this team.
there gonna be a great football team next season.
there gonna have some new starters who showed up in the last couple of weeks last season.
josh colley
josh branham
kyle colley
nick blair
brenton belcher is leaving going to pikeville
Brad Allen is a real bad man. He is very confident in himself. Good luck Warriors
I dont know if that is a refrence saying Im Brad Allen or not but I assure you im not him. Brad has a whole lot of confidence in his team and with some new help coming out look for them too be even better.
the warriors are gonna do great this year there losing brent but there gonna have some new people coming out to play next year who can fill in his spot
This is true, "Real Badman" is not Brad Allen. Good luck this year to the Warriors!
Real Badman Wrote:I dont know if that is a refrence saying Im Brad Allen or not but I assure you im not him. Brad has a whole lot of confidence in his team and with some new help coming out look for them too be even better.
East Ridge Warrior 2010 Football Schedule
Week 0-OPEN
Week 1-Shelby Valley-Pike County Bowl
Week 2-Grundy,VA-Away
Week 3-Lawrence County-Away
Week 4-Hurley,VA-Home
Week 5-South Floyd-Home
Week 6-Allen Central-Away
Week 7-Sheldon Clark-Home
Week 8-Pike Co Central-Away
Week 9-Belfry-Away
Week 10-Tug Valley,WVa-Home

Im pretty sure thats the 2010 schedule. Talks of droping Lawrence County.
there just in a bad district its going to be hard for them to get a district win next year!!
well when i say bad i mean bad for them
Real Badman Wrote:East Ridge Warrior 2010 Football Schedule
Week 0-OPEN
Week 1-Shelby Valley-Pike County Bowl
Week 2-Grundy,VA-Away
Week 3-Lawrence County-Away
Week 4-Hurley,VA-Home
Week 5-South Floyd-Home
Week 6-Allen Central-Away
Week 7-Sheldon Clark-Home
Week 8-Pike Co Central-Away
Week 9-Belfry-Away
Week 10-Tug Valley,WVa-Home

Im pretty sure thats the 2010 schedule. Talks of droping Lawrence County.
With only loosing 4 seniors last year and having the best season that ER football has had since its been there, I want to know your prediction for there 2010 schedule???
3-8 or 4-7. With another first round playoff loss. There just starting the foundation for what will become in future years.
fooseballer1 Wrote:With only loosing 4 seniors last year and having the best season that ER football has had since its been there, I want to know your prediction for there 2010 schedule???

That is not the best season they have had...They were 4-6 the first year of the school.
fooseballer1 Wrote:With only loosing 4 seniors last year and having the best season that ER football has had since its been there, I want to know your prediction for there 2010 schedule???

i see a 6-4 or a 7-3..with 4 seniors gone they have about 18 seniors that going to step up..they also have about 15 juriors that will step up also.Coach Allen will get his team ready for next season.
What are your guys thoughts/predictions on the warriors 2010 season?
i think if east ridge works hard in the weight room they can beat a lot of teams on that schedule and go to the second round of the playoffs
I agree starts in the weight room and ends with doing a lot of cardio now.
dallasfan Wrote:i see a 6-4 or a 7-3..with 4 seniors gone they have about 18 seniors that going to step up..they also have about 15 juriors that will step up also.Coach Allen will get his team ready for next season.

East Ridge would struggle to win 6 or 7 games with an average JV schedule. They were one of the worst teams I had ever saw last year.
Pages: 1 2 3 4