Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike County Central 79 Lawrence County 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know the outcome??
Pike Central defeats Lawrence 79-55
was this a jv game or both jv and varsity
Score was for the varsity game - Lawrence won the jv game - I believe 40 to 36
It was nice to see how the young Pike Central team bounced back after the 71-41 loss to Letcher i thought they looked really good tonight played hard and with some great determination...LC looked a little shacky tonight...PC matcher up GREAT against them in size the press really hurt LC and PC capitalized on every oppurtunity...I thought K. Lowe did a nice job tonight at staying home and playing ehr position rather then taking long range shots...I though all the guards played a really good game just need to lay off the threes...Over all a great showing by the Hawks congrats and get ready for that tough district game on Friday night...GOOF LUCK GIRLS...
PC played much better tonight. They seemed rested and more at ease on the court. This was a good win for them. Lawrence played hard all night and with good effort but they were unable to stop the Lady Hawks who led the entire game.
Congratulations Hawks.
Glad to see the Lady Hawks take care of business with a sound response from the thrashing they took Saturday. Sets them up nicely for their match-up with Phelps on Thursday.
:redboxer:Hate to here that the Lady Dawgs went down last night. They are so yong and small and have had two starters out sick but not making excuses they should still have been in the game. Congrats to the lady hawks
congrats pcc
Bat im not trying to sound hateful here just to let you know b-4 hand...You say that you all are sound PC starts a junior 2 soph a freshman and a 7th grader and on the bench we have 2 soph and the rest 8th graders so...LOL how about that one ;-)
Congrats Lady Hawks!!