Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Week Thirteen Sports Overdrive from WYMT Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
BGR,

Check out week thirteen's version of Sports Overdrive. It's a look back at the third week of the HS football post season to the sounds of Godsmaack's, I Stand Alone.

- Derek Forrest
www.twitter.com/derekwymt

And don't forget Sports Overtime Pregame is on every Thursday night from 7:30pm - 8:00pm on WYMT and www.wymtnews.com
Good job Derek, keep it up........

Any of u guys gonna be at the Bell vs Boyle??
Great work as usual.
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Good job Derek, keep it up........

Any of u guys gonna be at the Bell vs Boyle??

Looks like I will be there and looking forward to it. Hope to see Bell County move on to the next round!!! Good luck!!!
rock19701 Wrote:Looks like I will be there and looking forward to it. Hope to see Bell County move on to the next round!!! Good luck!!!

Give a shout out to us Bell fans there Friday night!
Are you going to have a year long highlight that last about 2:00 long? Would love to see it.
What a catch by Hazard's Joey Meehan!
cougarpride08 Wrote:Are you going to have a year long highlight that last about 2:00 long? Would love to see it.

I may do one for the state title games like I did for Bell, Hazard, and Breathitt last year, but I am not going to do a year ender. One minute montages take at least an hour, usually more to put together. The ones I did last year were both over 4 minutes long. So, we will see.