Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nick Cory takedown tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tyler, thought you wrestled great this Saturday. Your match with Chris was a good one, I look forward to the many battles you guys will have this year.
Who won all the matches?
It was basically a fundraiser for the Nick Cory scholorship. The tourney was broken down into 2 groups, novice and experienced. Takedowns only, so I'm not eactly sure who all came out winners. I was suprised that we actually got Woodford to come, although I dont think they had there entire "A" squad here.
That is good. Good to know where your team stands in preseason.
thank you csabo!

yeah I can already see that me and chris are going to have alot of tough matches this year. hes a very talented wrestler.

also I thought the tourny you guys put on was very well ran. to bad most of the teams that were suppose to come didnt show. still a nice tournament befor the season offically starts.
Let me know who all is coming out for wrestling from the football team. Didn't see a bunch of individuals from football out for basketball today with the exception of a few.
dustin collins came out weighing about 193 so thats gives us a 189 pounder.

other then that there wasnt anyone else there.
very sad. Hope some of them change there mind.
wrestler_119 Wrote:dustin collins came out weighing about 193 so thats gives us a 189 pounder.

Other then that there wasnt anyone else there.

good to see