Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raiders 20 - Bengals 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bengals go 0-8 n Oakland

The Bengals came out in dominate fashion as the took command of the first 20 minutes of the game by owning the ball 17 of the first 20 minutes. Then the Bengals offense went lax. After they dominated the ground game, they just disappeared. Scott had his first career 100 yards game. Larry Johnson only got 2 carries for a total of 5 yards.

The Defense looked like a roller coaster. They would give up big yards and then make the one big play to keep the raiders from ever getting the big play.
Cannot believe the Bengals lost this game!
I can't believe the Raiders scored 20 points.
I think I just saw the first wheel fall off.:Cheerlead
What started out as a bummer of a day just got better. I guess Oakland is the best 3-7 team in history, huh? :lmao:
Anytime I root for Oakland, it can only mean three things. They are playing the Cowboys. They are playing the Patriots, or they are playing the Bengals. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come Big Grin
Shady Grady Wrote:What started out as a bummer of a day just got better. I guess Oakland is the best 3-7 team in history, huh? :lmao:
They would have to be. Considering to Bengals fans, that this 7-3 Bengals team would beat the '85 Bears by 40 points, I would say that the 3-7 Raiders are head and shoulders above the 3-7 Chiefs. I love it though.
oh man that sux
Karma baby. Now shut up and realize your average just like a lot of teams. The NFL season is a long grind and not a sprint.
Go redskins!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Anytime I root for Oakland, it can only mean three things. They are playing the Cowboys. They are playing the Patriots, or they are playing the Bengals. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come Big Grin

It seems that both of our teams lost games today that they should've won easily. Tell you what, you pretend that the raiders game didn't happen, and I'll pretend the Chiefs game never took place. Deal? :biggrin:
Shady Grady Wrote:I think I just saw the first wheel fall off.:Cheerlead

I guess if the Bengals just had the first wheel fall off, the Steelers must have already had their second one go, right? :Clap:
That was rough yesterday. Im still sick.
More Cowbell Wrote:It seems that both of our teams lost games today that they should've won easily. Tell you what, you pretend that the raiders game didn't happen, and I'll pretend the Chiefs game never took place. Deal? :biggrin:
The Raiders and Chiefs played yesterday????

Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:They would have to be. Considering to Bengals fans, that this 7-3 Bengals team would beat the '85 Bears by 40 points, I would say that the 3-7 Raiders are head and shoulders above the 3-7 Chiefs. I love it though.

And the bengals are ahead of you:lmao:
theVILLE Wrote:And the bengals are ahead of you:lmao:
HAHAHA..thats great..wanna talk about college football?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Go redskins!

And then there's this!

LOL :rockon:
More Cowbell Wrote:I guess if the Bengals just had the first wheel fall off, the Steelers must have already had their second one go, right? :Clap:

The point is that every five or six years or so when the Bengals have a good year, the wheels always fall off in the end. Every time. Everyone says this is our year, and in the end the results are always the same. By contrast, every five or six years, the Steelers have an off year. Not exactly the same.:dontthink
How did this happen?
on sunday all the AFC North teams lost.

Bengals lost to the Raiders

Steelers lost to the Chiefs

Ravens lost to the Colts

Browns lost to the Lions.

this was just a horrible day.
wrestler_119 Wrote:on sunday all the AFC North teams lost.

Bengals lost to the Raiders

Steelers lost to the Chiefs

Ravens lost to the Colts

Browns lost to the Lions.

this was just a horrible day.

Not really just means the Bengals pole position didn't slip any.
Green Bay won!!!!!
I love how Pittsburgh teams are running their mouths and they got beat by an equally as bad KC team.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Not really just means the Bengals pole position didn't slip any.

I didnt mean a horrible day just for the bengals I was reffering to all the AFC North teams.