Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many schools have archery in there school?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What schools have an archery program in there school
Adams Middle School-middle and elem. teams
Prestonsburg High School
Rivalrat Wrote:Adams Middle School-middle and elem. teams
Prestonsburg High School

I've heard Adams Middle teams are quite good and do well in many of the tournaments they participate in.
They do well ----alot of time and practice.
Boyd County has teams in elementary, middle, and high school. The middle school team does very well. They have won in regionals and placed well in the National tournament.
kittennation Wrote:Boyd County has teams in elementary, middle, and high school. The middle school team does very well. They have won in regionals and placed well in the National tournament.

Boyd co. has a great middle school program-with some great coaches-I met them at the State tourney last year.
I think they finished 2nd in the State and 5th in the Nation.
Adams Archery is top notch !
Coach Holliday & Coach Messer put in LONG hours working with the archery program !
I don't know of any NKY teams
East Carter Middle now has an archery team. It's the teams first year.
Fleming Neon did have a team, but don't know if they still do.
Neon does have a team. They shot in the Easy Kentucky elk expo tournament at the Knott Co. Sportsplex this year.
Allen Central High School and Middle Schools have it as part of their PE curriculum. They don't shoot competitions that I know of. It's a shame because I know of a few AC students that shoot 3-D archery and have scored/placed very high in quite a few shoots on all levels.
sixteenthregion Wrote:East Carter Middle now has an archery team. It's the teams first year.

do you know of any competitions they will be competing in