Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 34 - Georgia 27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Unreal game and win for the cats.
CatDawg Wrote:I do think Georgia is in the East Division on the road and they sure weren't vandy. Hello DangerousDan.

:1:

As much as I detest watching WVU play a bowl game in Birmingham, it would be a treat for the Mountaineers to play either UK or Tennessee.
Im so proud
This may be a little far fetched, but I think Cobb should be talked about more at the national level. I'd like to see a campaign next season for the Heisman. The kid does everything for this Kentucky team and deserves to get some credit nationally.
Bluecat Wrote:This may be a little far fetched, but I think Cobb should be talked about more at the national level. I'd like to see a campaign next season for the Heisman. The kid does everything for this Kentucky team and deserves to get some credit nationally.
Exactly, we should petition lol.
I see U.K. winning this one.This would send a huge SEC message. GO CATS!!!
Bluecat Wrote:This may be a little far fetched, but I think Cobb should be talked about more at the national level. I'd like to see a campaign next season for the Heisman. The kid does everything for this Kentucky team and deserves to get some credit nationally.

At least the announcers of last weeks game recognized Cobb's contribution to the KY program on television. As time goes on, I think he will get more recognition that he well deserves.
Fiftyishfootballmom Wrote:At least the announcers of last weeks game recognized Cobb's contribution to the KY program on television. As time goes on, I think he will get more recognition that he well deserves.

I could see Locke as a more realistic candidate because he has more of a defined role on the team. Because Cobb contributes at so many different positions, he sacrifices the personal glory of impressive statistics at any of them.
These two(Cobb-Locke) Tenn. loss, our gain.
Got to love it
This was awesome! Good show of football for UK. They dont get recognized enough.
Pages: 1 2