Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How good do you all think they will be this upcoming year
I understand they take heavy losses due to graduation. I am sure they will be rebuilding.
Down year. Crowders were that team
2-8 at best you guys lost a very good and very classy group of seniors.
Tough season lay ahead IMO.
What is your alls predictions on the rebels 2010 season?
Who do they loose?
Who do they return?
The Rebels lose the Crowder twins, Justin Jackson, and Chris Stumbo.

Its more than likely going to be a long year for AC.
I wish them the best of luck for the 2010 season, just hang in there guys
Down yr for sure.
They have a pretty solid running back coming back next year. He was quick and ran downhill pretty good. Although he may have been only effective because of the Crowders.
Number 21 I believe?
Afraid AC wont do much this year
:flame::flame:
rebel84 Wrote:How good do you all think they will be this upcoming year
well i think they have a good group coming up they have a qb that can throw they have alot of speed coming more speed than ever before they will have the bigest line than ever before they should run a spread the running back are very good ever one is getting stronger from the weght room they have about 21 kids lifting u guy didnt think about the positives just the negitive yea they lost some good players but every one else did to south floyd isnt going to have more speed than them the bocats will not have more speed only player they have is 7.paintsville isnt going to have anybody.pikeville will be good more than likely ac has alot of strong players on top of that.plus the seniors helped alotbecause those players that didnt start had to play against them.i think they will do just as good probley 8-2 or better BUT THE THING TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN IS GOING TO BE GOOD FUNDEMENTALS AND WORK ON EVERY POSITION
Does anyone have a tentative schedule for AC?
rebel warrior Wrote::flame::flame:
well i think they have a good group coming up they have a qb that can throw they have alot of speed coming more speed than ever before they will have the bigest line than ever before they should run a spread the running back are very good ever one is getting stronger from the weght room they have about 21 kids lifting u guy didnt think about the positives just the negitive yea they lost some good players but every one else did to south floyd isnt going to have more speed than them the bocats will not have more speed only player they have is 7.paintsville isnt going to have anybody.pikeville will be good more than likely ac has alot of strong players on top of that.plus the seniors helped alotbecause those players that didnt start had to play against them.i think they will do just as good probley 8-2 or better BUT THE THING TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN IS GOING TO BE GOOD FUNDEMENTALS AND WORK ON EVERY POSITION

No way AC goes 8-2 next year.
It's gonna be a very difficult season for the Rebels. Loosing the Crowder twins is a very big blow to this team.

But, Good Luck in the 2010 Season Rebels!!!
Will AC change their offense a bit without the bruising Crowders to run the ball? Any spring news?
without the crowder twins AC football will go the same place AC basketball went when mark martin didnt want them to play, although with sis hall fired martin should be the next to go
AC will be down, but not to bad. They return some key players. I think they will battle for the top couple of spots in the playoffs.
rebel warrior Wrote::flame::flame:
Well i think they have a good group coming up they have a qb that can throw they have alot of speed coming more speed than ever before they will have the bigest line than ever before they should run a spread the running back are very good ever one is getting stronger from the weght room they have about 21 kids lifting u guy didnt think about the positives just the negitive yea they lost some good players but every one else did to south floyd isnt going to have more speed than them the bocats will not have more speed only player they have is 7.paintsville isnt going to have anybody.pikeville will be good more than likely ac has alot of strong players on top of that.plus the seniors helped alotbecause those players that didnt start had to play against them.i think they will do just as good probley 8-2 or better but the thing to make that happen is going to be good fundementals and work on every position
how can they go 8-2 when they wont even be able to beat phelps
i heard couch hall say that his team will be pretty good this upcoming season nobody better put them down again because you all know what allen central could do once they put there heads up and play football like they should im thinking that they will have no problem going 7-3 or 8-2
I've heard that have some quick kids.
Little over two weeks before scrimmage how is it looking?
5.5 season at the VERY best
rebel84 Wrote:i heard couch hall say that his team will be pretty good this upcoming season nobody better put them down again because you all know what allen central could do once they put there heads up and play football like they should im thinking that they will have no problem going 7-3 or 8-2
please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Allen Central had 38 players show up for two a days and thats a pretty good group to me
The Rebels finally have some good numbers coming out. For years the community as well as the students at Allen Central failed to support this team. Hopefully after the last few seasons there have been some eyes opened. Allen Central Middle has a good leader in Chad Hall, he is working hard to teach these young players the fundamentals of football. During the last 10 years, the middle school program has had numerous coaches. They weren't necessarily bad coaches, but they never seemed to stick around long enough to get things rolling. Over the next few seasons Chad will be sending players to the high school level with good solid fundamentals and football knowledge. That will keep building ACHS's program and keep them headed in the right direction. AC lost a very talented Senior Class last season, but hopefully they left behind a legacy that the current and future players will want to carry on. Good Luck to ACHS and ACMS and remember REBEL PRIDE NEVER DIES!!