Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How many teams from EKY will be in BG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We know we got one team down there, with Somerset or SC. Can EKY get 5 teams down there.
1A Hazard at LCA
2A Pburg at DeSales
3A SC at Somerset
4A Bell Co. at Boyle Co.
5A Pulaski Co. at Highlands

I can see 2 maybe 3 teams down there. I would like to see 5 teams down there.
Pulaski Co- they will have the hardest games. But they can beat them.
Bell Co- Boyle Co is looking for some pay back for last year lose.
Hazard- LCA is looking for some back back from last year also.
Pburg- They should be fire up for this game, for the lose 2 or 3 years ago.
1A- I will pick Hazard to edge LCA in a scoring battle.
2A- Prestonburg all the way in this one.
3A- Somerset will be giving the slight edge to play in the state finals.
4A- Boyle County will dominate Bell County with the offense,defense,rushing,passing,scoring,tackling,even kicking as they will go to the state finals for the first time since 2004 and win it for the first time since 2003.
5A- Pulaski County has been basically impressive and this next game will be a contiuation, but I will not count out Sheldon Clark as PC wins this in a dog fight.
1A is the only one I know about. Hazard is getting ready to face a machine. LCA just put up 598 total yards and the starters were getting pulled in the 2Q. I also thought Raceland had a chance going into the game. I am not trying to put down Hazard, I do not know how they compare to Raceland and I know what happened last year. LCA will blow them out of the stadium. LCA is that good. They are by far the best 1A school I have ever seen and probably and run a close second to the 1990 Ashland team as the best I have ever seen.