Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 09-10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you expect from the pirates this year? I know Thomas varney is also a verry good basketball player. Thoughts/predictions?
once all the football players get there basketball legs under them they should be ok
How did Belfry's teams do yesterday in their scrimmage games? I think Belfry should do pretty well this year before the football team came back they had a lot of strong players and now that they are back they should be even better! Good Luck Boys!:Cheerlead
Belfry's Varsity, JV, and Freshmen all won their scrimmages yesterday vs. Bath County. All 3 groups played extremely hard with the freshmen winning by 12 or so after leading most of the 2nd half by 20. The JV won by 7 and the Varsity by 7 also I think. They played without Thomas Varney who is still recovering from the shoulder injury sustained during football season but he will be ready to go for next weekend's scrimmage. This is a very physical group!
Jordan Hairston is serious. Anyone else seen him play? He's ridiculous quick.
Hoops Lover Wrote:Belfry's Varsity, JV, and Freshmen all won their scrimmages yesterday vs. Bath County. All 3 groups played extremely hard with the freshmen winning by 12 or so after leading most of the 2nd half by 20. The JV won by 7 and the Varsity by 7 also I think. They played without Thomas Varney who is still recovering from the shoulder injury sustained during football season but he will be ready to go for next weekend's scrimmage. This is a very physical group!

The freshman is correct. Belfry's JV won by 3. Bath County's Varsity won 3 of the 4 quarters played. I have to give credit. Belfry is very physical and a very good basketball team, but Bath did win the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarter.
Wildcat Parent Wrote:The freshman is correct. Belfry's JV won by 3. Bath County's Varsity won 3 of the 4 quarters played. I have to give credit. Belfry is very physical and a very good basketball team, but Bath did win the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarter.

Talk to coach Casey today he said Belfrys varsity won
by 7. He said Bath County has a good team. Way to go
Pirates.:Skull03::Skull03::Skull03::Skull03:
Wildcat Parent Wrote:The freshman is correct. Belfry's JV won by 3. Bath County's Varsity won 3 of the 4 quarters played. I have to give credit. Belfry is very physical and a very good basketball team, but Bath did win the 1st, 2nd and 4th quarter.

Bath Co. was up by 3 after 2 quarters they reset the score
to 0 and after the 3 and 4 Belfry was up by 10 that means
at the end Belfry won by 7. Two really good teams hope
Bath does good this year.TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho