Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Co. 53 Betsy Layne 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game between two great teams.

BL - Hamilton 22
JC - Hall 21

Both players have a lot of talent around them.
2 of the finest middle school players statewide, I think both should be invited to the Freshman All American camp (top incoming Freshman in the USA) at Lexington this summer.
[COLOR="Blue"]Congrats to the Eagles!!!

1 point game with one minute left when JCMS closed the door on us.

Again good job JCMS. I''m sure we will meet a few more times.

Coach Howard[/COLOR]
I know there is 1 more time for sure and the potential for 3 or 4 more on top of that. These kind of games make both teams better and only help down the road. I think every game will come down to the end.
scbmike1 Wrote:[COLOR="Blue"]Congrats to the Eagles!!!

1 point game with one minute left when JCMS closed the door on us.

Again good job JCMS. I''m sure we will meet a few more times.

Coach Howard[/COLOR]

Probably more than a few. Nothing like good competetion for both squads. Will make both teams ready for the State Tourney in February.
Sounds like a heck of a game. Lots of talent on the floor when these two teams get together.
Nice win for JC
Haven't seen JC play , hated to miss this one. However, good win for JC, won against a VERY good BL team.
Good Game Guys!!!
Congrats. , to both teams, well played on both sides..... ( boy, JC is a huge group of kids ) more great games to follow, between these two schools.........
I believe both JC and Betsy Layne both start 3 7th graders.
Betsy Layne start 3 8th graders (Hamilton, Hall, Spencer) and JC will start 2 8th graders(Hall, Sherman) once Blair returns.
Who else starts for bl Hall hamilton spencer case and (??? jerrall, rogers, or akers)
I would have loved to see this game
well it was a good game all the boys gave it there all..shane,was wonderful with the help of the other team...and mcpeek just adds it all to the game and makes things happen when he enters the floor...he's one u should have ur eyes on ...u never know what he will do next....good luck jcms