Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: One Wish? What Would It Be?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To Be 16 again,
Wrong thread move to discussion pls.
Cowboys, Ravens, Bankees and Tar Heels lose every game
The Cats learn how to play perimeter defense lol
Be a kid again.
get front row seats at cameron when duke plays NC
Win the Powerball, especially if its over $200,000,000. But $20,000,000 will be fine with me.
If I had one wish, I'd wish for 10 more wishes!
Everytime I had to pay for something and I reach in my pocket, the exact change would appear! :1: :Clap: TongueirateSho
To hit the powerball while i was forced to stay in high school and play football for the rest of my life.
1 wish? too have the girl of my dreams come magically flying into my life.
I wish I had 100 more Wishes!
To Win the Lottery.
Besides the obvious of more wishes or the powerball....Gosh..That is a tough question..I will ponder upon my decision and post it at school, lol. I think this will be a good journal question this morning, lol.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Be a kid again.

You old codger!!!:biggrin:
My one wish would be that we all would live in peace.That we would have world peace.
Rocky Top Wrote:My one wish would be that we all would live in peace.That we would have world peace.

Well your just a saint.
To be a professional baseball player for the Reds.
That my son lives a long and happy life!!!!
To have my dad back. He was killed on a mission trip last year. Huge football fan and didn't get to see his grandson win a state championship fri.
I know it sounds material, but my wish would be to win something like $200 million in the lottery. Cash it out, get around $75-$100 million in cash and live off that for the rest of my life.
For my son to get prove the doctors wrong and live a full healthy life.
king360 Wrote:For my son to get prove the doctors wrong and live a full healthy life.

:Thumbs: