Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dolphins 24 - Panthers 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Miami behind Ricky Williams 119 yards rushing and 3 TDs (2 TD rushing & 1 passing) goes into Carolina without Ronnie Brown and takes down the Panthers.
Now hopefully we can make a push to win the AFC wildcard.
I am a huge Panthers fan, but they will never do anything until they get another quarterback! Delhomme CANNOT be dependable enough to be a starting quarterback. They are too good of a team to have a horrible QB like that and cause them to lose.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I am a huge Panthers fan, but they will never do anything until they get another quarterback! Delhomme CANNOT be dependable enough to be a starting quarterback. They are too good of a team to have a horrible QB like that and cause them to lose.

Delhomme doesnt deserve the bulk of the blame, that would belong to Ricky Williams and a Dolphin team that is just better than Carolina.
I am not talking about just this game, he has killed the team for the past few years and they won't get rid of him for some reason.. He cost them the playoff game last year by himself. He throws too many interceptions, and is too inconsistent. He can't make tough throws, and when he tries, he either throws it not even close to the receiver, or he throws a pick.
I have Ricky on 2 of my fantasy teams. Thank you Ricky!