Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region All "A" Classic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jan. 18th - 21st

Monday Jan. 18th

Jenkins vs. TBA 7:00 pm

Tuesday Jan. 19th

June Buchanan vs. TBA (Time - TBA)

Cordia vs. Hazard 7:00 pm

Riverside Christian vs. Leslie County 7:00 pm

Thursday Jan. 21st

Jackson City vs. Buckhorn 7:00 pm

Lee County vs. TBA 7:00 pm

Wolfe County vs. TBA 7:30 pm

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh.../spec_5346
Buckhorn or Hazard will win it no one else in single a is even close to them.
I think it is a little more wide open than that. Clearly, Hazard is the favorite with Buckhorn second, maybe. Owsley, Leslie, Cordia, JBS and Wolfe could make a run.
I can see JBS getting hot from the 3 pt line and knocking someone off, but would be tough for them to win the whole thing. Hazard or Buckhorn would definitely be the favorites. Don't see anyone else possibly pulling any upsets, but you never know with the All A. Anything can happen, that is why they play the games.

Anyone know who is hosting the semi's and finals this year???? It was at Breathitt last year and Perry the year before, both schools did a great job hosting, just wondering if it will be at one of these schools again or somewhere else???
For some reason, I have a feeling that Hazard will run away with this one..
I believe Hazards the clear favorites their going to have a strong team this year.
As others have mentioned, I think Hazard and Buckhorn are the heavy favorites. Upsets are possible thought. Really looking forward to the All A. I enjoy watching the small schools compete. Also, I feel Hazard or Buckhorn can make a strong run in the all a state tournament as well.
Hazard and Bucknorn to me are the favorites.
Are they in opposite brackets?
Agree with everyone, Hazard and Buckhorn is clearly favorites and as MHG said JBS could get hot and knock someone but they are the only ones I see having a chance other than HHS and BHS. I think Cordia is the 3rd best team in it but getting a bad draw with hazard 1st round dont see the Lions doing it.

Good Luck All teams!
Is Owsley County playing in the All A this year? They aren't listed in the pairings that were posted.
I am sure they are. Probably got a BYE and didn't post it on the schedule.
Does anyone know what the ALL A State look like. I just want to see if the 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th Region is at down there. I would like to see a all mountain semi.
Wasn't posted last time I looked, but you can go to http://www.allaclassic.org and see.Last time I looked they still had last season's brackets up..