Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County Baseball coach terminated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Accourding to WYMT with Twitter, the coach told the kids as they come to the off season workout.

http://manchesterprise.proboards.com/ind...&page=6#96
my question is, who will they get to replace? and will his son still stay at clay co now?
What grade is his son?
cougarpride08 Wrote:What grade is his son?

11th
That is sad all together.
Any word on who will be coaching the Tigers in the spring?
I talked with someone in the running last week. I thought they were supposed to decide soon.
who all is in the running for it???
They have a real rich tradition of baseball down there don't they?
it still shows on KHSAA' Directory For School Entries and on the KHSAA Scoreboard that He is still the Coach at Clay County.
Strikeout King Wrote:it still shows on KHSAA' Directory For School Entries and on the KHSAA Scoreboard that He is still the Coach at Clay County.
He's definitely fired. I heard something could be announced later this evening. I hear its a two horse race.
thought he done a good job won district 2years in a row one of the best records over the last 2 years just had bad luck in region maybe other reasons other than record
the team is probably the regions best so you talk about pressure on the new coach whoever it is.
What about Jason Smith? I believe he was an assistant coach the last season or two. Smith knows his baseball and would make a good head coach.
Bluecat, I talked with him last week. I know he is still a candidate..
I think Smith would be a good choice for Clay? He would do a great job IMO!