Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cumberland 58 Magoffin County 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
E.R. Gray Classic at Harlan

Final
I think there is already a thread about this game.
good win Cumberland
same old Magoffin co!!!go and win about 5 more games the rest of the season and get ready baseball!:dance:
Congratulations Cumberland.
"jack rabbits" Wrote:same old Magoffin co!!!go and win about 5 more games the rest of the season and get ready baseball!:dance:
Yea same old magoffin county? Beating Betsey Lane alone proved that wrong.. so go try and find something else to critisize them about..
"Pressure" Wrote:Yea same old magoffin county? Beating Betsey Lane alone proved that wrong.. so go try and find something else to critisize them about..

Ohh don't worry people will... seems like Magoffin could go undefeated the rest of the season and there would still be people out there that would find something to say bad about Magoffin.. Just because they've had a bad couple past seasons dose'nt mean anything and I think some of the kids on here need to realize that...
You can't expect Magoffin County to get thre respect you want them to have until they earn it. I truly believe they are a much improved and very competitive team this year. But they still have to prove it.

Getting beat by Cumberland is a setback for the Hornets. Even though Cumberland has also improved a lot over last season, that is still a team Magoffin County should beat.

The Hornets simply didn't play well. They struggled the entire game. It looked like they played scared on offense. Their defense was pretty good until late in the second half. They seemed to break down inside and give up some easy baskets.

They played their best against Leslie County. They haven't played that well since then - not even against Betsy Layne.

But I believe the Hornets will get back on track and go a long way to earning the respect they deserve.
Tough loss for the hornets.
"Pressure" Wrote:Yea same old magoffin county? Beating Betsey Lane alone proved that wrong.. so go try and find something else to critisize them about..

Their win against Betsy Layne was a fluke and I dont think Betsy Layne is even what they were put out to be, im sorry but to get beat by Cumberland no matter the excuses thats just horrible,cause Cumberland isnt even a mediocre team.