Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who's going to be the cinderalla team in the NFL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone care to take a guess at who is going to be the shocker in the playoff's in the NFL?
The Minnesota Vikings
Chargers or Steelers
Its really hard to say right now. But if the vikings keep playing the way they have of late them.
Bengals !!!
Colts
the other one will be the chargers
Colts? cinderella?.....i dont think so man.....Chargers will b....Colts will b th favrites
i would also say the chargers
THE PATRIOTS (some way they will get in) carolina, steelers, vikings... not sure if Carolina would be a cinderella but from the way they started the year I don't think anyone expected them to have the record they do...
Don't count KC out just yet! They are very good in December!
dolphons
Chargers or Carolina
i dont think steelers r much of a cinderella for the playoffs.. the bowl... cinderella but they will be there
i would say the chargers and the falcons if they dont get their act together
The Patriots. If they keep playing like they have been these past couple games (beating Buffalo 35-7 and shutting out Tampa Bay 28-0), then they'll be a tough team to deal with come playoff time.
I think the seahawks
Steelers they looked good the last 2 games and played 2 really good teams
im goin with the chargers
Panthers will be a cinderella just like they were two years ago.....and didnt they make the Super Bowl two years ago?.....better watch out for them
Gmen!!!
Cowboys
"clubber_layne" Wrote:Cowboys
WONT EVEN GET IN
dallas
carolina