Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky/Miami Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Stardust Wrote:Do we play a team that is even a top 50 team before we play UNC

Stardust Wrote:He's a Freshman, eveyone has to realize that. He'll be fine, but he is not MJ at this point of his career

I know.. I'm saying he needs to calm down, and not try to do it all..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:hes the only one on the team actually trying.

I don't agree with that. I just think these guys are lost in this new offense. This is a complex offense.
6-0 run in last 1:40
Here we gooooo
The sky is not falling, UK WILL win this game...this is a good test right now, frankly I am glad its happening. We will need it very soon when UNC and UCONN come calling. UK has'nt been tested, but they are getting a good one right now.
Love the hustle from Orton!
C'mon, get it under 10 boys
Ground and Pound
Stardust Wrote:I don't agree with that. I just think these guys are lost in this new offense. This is a complex offense.

I agree,,
Stardust Wrote:I don't agree with that. I just think these guys are lost in this new offense. This is a complex offense.

agree. hes just wanting to score,
Daniel Orton & Eric Bledsoe are my favorite players!!
what did wall just do, i missed it?
You have to give Miami credi, they will lose this game, but they are fighting. I love their effort to. As BelfryPride said, we need to be pressed with this week schedule that we have leading up to a couple of MONSTER games
Wildcatk23 Wrote:what did wall just do, i missed it?

lost control and picked up an offensive foul
Wildcatk23 Wrote:what did wall just do, i missed it?

He's doing his job, which is to drive the paint, it's just that he's moving faster than the ball. Give him time, he's going to be a great on some day. reminds me of Chris Paul
Theres my boys!!!
Stardust Wrote:He's doing his job, which is to drive the paint, it's just that he's moving faster than the ball. Give him time, he's going to be a great on some day. reminds me of Chris Paul

ty
Here we go boy's.....
2-2 3pt Dodson
Dodson is a baller..
that ramel bradley looking kid can shoot.
wall looks like a cheer leader/
Sick shot by Wall, but I did not like it. That's tryign to do too much
That kid can shoot.. Winbush??
Winbush 6-6 3pt
Dodson follows for his 3rd 3
Cal looks ****ed
Dodson, I like this cat. When is he gonna take Miller's startin spot.
Stardust Wrote:Sick shot by Wall, but I did not like it. That's tryign to do too much

he had dodson in the corner open
Dodson & Winbush was having a shootout.. lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6