Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee @ Kentucky 11/28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Cats need to start out fast on this Tennessee D,and if so they could do something that no UK team has done since 1984 and that is win the game.
So lets go with a score of 35-24 Cats.
Go Cats, we are pulling for you.
Sorry to all the UK fans out there, but it ain't happening.

UT 35
UK 20
^ I am leaning towards UT as well, but it won't be by 15
Rocky Top Wrote:The Cats need to start out fast on this Tennessee D,and if so they could do something that no UK team has done since 1984 and that is win the game.
So lets go with a score of 35-24 Cats.

I think you are absolutely right. Cats need to get out on top and make UT chase them. If UT is able to keep this a tight game, or get the lead, they will grind the game out and play field-position football. This will play directly into their hands. If they can force UK to pass, the game may be taken away from the Cats by the UT secondary.
What channel with this game be on?
Espn the u
I just don't see how Kiffin can start a guy that was involved in an armed robbery case, I don't care if the charges were dropped or not, he knew what was going on when he climbed into that car.... Anyway, I say Kentucky wins this one by 7-10 points and gets that monkey off of their back and Coach Rich Brooks retires this year with beating Ga at Ga and beating Tennessee and winning the outback bowl.......

Congratulations coach Brooks and Thank You for bring us back from probation....
Ut-21,uk-20
go cats
With Thompson back at LB and Jackson back at safety, I think that provides the spark the Vols have been missing on defense the past few weeks. In a hard fought game...

Vols- 24
Cats- 13
can i send someone a picture of the new tn helmet since the robbery,lol, i dont now how to put a picture on here....send me an email and someone post it on here before sat game
cuppett777 Wrote:can i send someone a picture of the new tn helmet since the robbery,lol, i dont now how to put a picture on here....send me an email and someone post it on here before sat game

here it is cuppett
thanks buddy,looks good,they may try to use that gun if they get behind,they let one of them back on team and playing sat,lol
I had a dream last night...

In that dream I saw a UK Senior class that has led UK to unprecedented heights and accomplishments during their tenure. I saw Senior players like Trevard Lindley, Micah Johnson, Sam Maxwell, Corey Peters, Zipp Duncan, and John Conner...who have not once, but twice, had UT right where they wanted them to watch it slip away. I saw Randall Cobb, a player Tennessee thought they could string along and not offer until the last minute, they were so sure he would accept it. There were players like Derrick Locke, Danny Trevathan, Calvin Harrison, and Ricky Lumpkin... guys who noone wanted coming out of high school.

On the sideline was Jeremy Jarmon. A kid who risked everything to come back for another season, only to see a technicality take his season away. In the stands was Keenan Burton, Andre Woodson, Wesley Woodyard, and Jacob Tamme. The guys who started the UK turnaround who also came so close in beating UT only to fall short.

After a back and forth battle it came down to redemption. Lonas Seiber, the much maligned kicker, the whipping boy for the game two years ago, a kid standing on the hashmark of a 42 yard field goal. The camera pans onto Rich Brooks... a man on the verge of retirement, a man who "did it the right way", a man who took UK from the ashes. A timeout is called. The camera pans to Lane Kiffin, arrogant, no fear that "it is just UK, we will win somehow". The ball is placed... Cobb spins the laces... toe meets leather... Commonwealth becomes deathly silent for a full second then......

REDEMPTION!

UK 20
UT 17
Tenn will win a close game, 24-21.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I had a dream last night...

In that dream I saw a UK Senior class that has led UK to unprecedented heights and accomplishments during their tenure. I saw Senior players like Trevard Lindley, Micah Johnson, Sam Maxwell, Corey Peters, Zipp Duncan, and John Conner...who have not once, but twice, had UT right where they wanted them to watch it slip away. I saw Randall Cobb, a player Tennessee thought they could string along and not offer until the last minute, they were so sure he would accept it. There were players like Derrick Locke, Danny Trevathan, Calvin Harrison, and Ricky Lumpkin... guys who noone wanted coming out of high school.

On the sideline was Jeremy Jarmon. A kid who risked everything to come back for another season, only to see a technicality take his season away. In the stands was Keenan Burton, Andre Woodson, Wesley Woodyard, and Jacob Tamme. The guys who started the UK turnaround who also came so close in beating UT only to fall short.

After a back and forth battle it came down to redemption. Lonas Seiber, the much maligned kicker, the whipping boy for the game two years ago, a kid standing on the hashmark of a 42 yard field goal. The camera pans onto Rich Brooks... a man on the verge of retirement, a man who "did it the right way", a man who took UK from the ashes. A timeout is called. The camera pans to Lane Kiffin, arrogant, no fear that "it is just UK, we will win somehow". The ball is placed... Cobb spins the laces... toe meets leather... Commonwealth becomes deathly silent for a full second then......

REDEMPTION!

UK 20
UT 17
:rockon:
i'm gonna say uk in this one. 24-21

REDEMPTION!

UK 20
UT 17

That sounded like a freaking story out of a book. On a side note I have had that same thought this entire season as to how this game would go down...However, final score being Uk 24 UT 21
Ut 35-17
I would love to see my cats win and it will be a great game but im just about out of the phase of UK is gonna win every game like i was when i was younger I understand the concept of defense and offense and special teams and when it comes down to it they have a slightly better defense better special teams cause ours is horrific IMO mainly cause of seiber who is from knoxville right and if crompton shows up throwing the ball and Hardesty running the ball could be a long night for the cats we have to jump on them early.

I believe that seiber was planted on our recruiting radar by UT coach's so in the future they knew he would not beat them with a game winning field goal LOL

GO CATS
The Cats are going to have the Tenn. D cobblocked while Micah Johnson,Sam Maxwell & company will be hitting Crompton today! Cats take this one by more than most expect.

REDEMPTION!

UK 20
UT 17

That is an AWESOME dream, hopefully it comes true tonight!!:rockon: Go Cats!!
UK better win. I hate Tennesee and needs to stop Tennesees win streak against Kentucky.
Today is so the day.
Does anyone have a link to watch this online?
And the big question is,will the goal posts be coming down tonght? I think they will.:letsparty
will this game be streamed live on the internet???
Does anyone know if this game will be on FSN South like the other games that ESPN have but we can't watch here? Please someone hurry fast.
Got to stop Hardesty,find a way!
Pages: 1 2 3 4