Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #9 Ohio State @ Michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go. BIG RIVALRY GAME. Buckeyes are coming off a 27-24 win over Iowa and Michigan is coming off a 41-21 loss to Wisconsin. Thoughts/predictions?
Ohio St.
Can both teams lose somehow?
i hate Ohio State but i don't see Michigan beating them. Ohio State wins
Michigan is young, very young. This is their biggest game of the year. You never know how a team of Freshman and Sophomore's will react in a game like this. I like Michigan actually. This team will be the top team in the Big 10 next year, this could be the game that shows everyone why.
Michigan hasn't been playing good lately. I hate to say it, but I think Ohio St. is gonna win.
The only time I ever root for the Suckeyes. I hope Sweatervest hangs 40 on Fraud.
Ohio State takes this one!!
Go Bucks!
I'm an OSU fan myself so i'm gonna say scarlet & gray all the way!
Michigan wasn't the team they were at the beginning of the season...

And Ohio State is rolling now.

They Take It.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Can both teams lose somehow?

That wasn't very nice. :ChairHit: :dontthink
Stardust Wrote:Michigan is young, very young. This is their biggest game of the year. You never know how a team of Freshman and Sophomore's will react in a game like this. I like Michigan actually. This team will be the top team in the Big 10 next year, this could be the game that shows everyone why.

Fraud was 3-8 his first season at WVU. He was 8-4 in 2002 beating both ranked Pitt and VPLies on the road. We lost to UVa in the Tire Bowl in Charlotte. Fraud's goose was cooked when he lost to Wisconsin. I hope Sweatervest hangs 40 on his sorry arse. After tomorrow, Fraud will be lucky to get an OC job at his first job at Glenville State College.
^ LOL, don't like Rich hunh?????
I don't really like Rodriguez, but I cannot stand any school that refers to themselves as THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY. I love it any time the pompous scarlet and gray gets beat. However, I just don't think Michigan has the D to beat OSU, but I can wish for it can't I?
Vince #8 Wrote:Here we go. BIG RIVALRY GAME. Buckeyes are coming off a 27-24 win over Iowa and Michigan is coming off a 41-21 loss to Wisconsin. Thoughts/predictions?

:Thumbs: THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY , in this one..... ( Thoughts and prayers to the Speilman family ).... :Thumbs:
OSU is up 7-0 with 9:00 to go in the first half
OSU up 14-3
21-10 OSU heading towards the end of the 3rd
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, don't like Rich hunh?????

Not the way he left Morgantown. He wearing Michigan colors is akin to Hogan joining the nWo.
i wish ohio st would get beat in every game in every sport,lol
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Not the way he left Morgantown. He wearing Michigan colors is akin to Hogan joining the nWo.

Lol :lmao: Good one :Thumbs: I got a chuckle...
buckeyes won really big
Stardust Wrote:Michigan is young, very young. This is their biggest game of the year. You never know how a team of Freshman and Sophomore's will react in a game like this. I like Michigan actually. This team will be the top team in the Big 10 next year, this could be the game that shows everyone why.

Do you know that scUM starts more Juniors and Seniors than OSU?
Coach Little Game was the biggest reason the Buckeyes did not win by more.
How much longer will they tolerate RR? Karma is the reason his where he is. You can't lose that many game in the B-10 and live up to Michigan's tradition.