Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Randy Wood out at West Jessamine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CKY Sports is reporting that Randy Wood has resigned this morning at West Jessamine High School. He has done an amazing job of turning that program around. Took a team that was winless for two seasons and in two years sat a school record for wins in a season. Good luck to Coach Wood.
Yes thats right he told the team Fri. after the Boyle game. Good Luck Coach you will be missed.
Wonder what the reason is? Either family or taking another job. Sounds suprising to just resign after having a great season.
Wants to spend more time with the family
I figured it had to do something with family or another job. I don't doubt he wants to spend more time with his family, but I have seen other coaches say that and then take another job.
Its just a bad deal for the kids the juniors have been through 3 coachs and now for there senior yr. this will be #4. One step fwd. and three back, if they ever get a coach that is dedicated to the sport and school then maybe West Jess. can move fwd. and compete on the state level.
I hate this...are there any perspective coaches in mind, I hate it for the boys!
No, no rumors yet that will be up to Mr Jones im sure he is sending ltrs out today the kids will be lifting today, I know they have a great relationship with Marcum, Anderson, Thompson, Allen Its going to really hurt if they lose any of these men.
Good luck to Coach Woods in what ever he sets out to do. He will be missed.
Will you guys let me know when ya hear anything?