Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockets- 101 Lakers- 91
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Lakers lose 2 in a row! The great Kobe Bryant was held to under 20 for the 2nd straight game as well. :biggrin:
runninrebs21 Wrote:The Lakers lose 2 in a row! The great Kobe Bryant was held to under 20 for the 2nd straight game as well. :biggrin:

Remember Gasol is out with an injury. There not a title team without him.
Ah, they play 82 games so we can lose a few. :biggrin:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Remember Gasol is out with an injury. There not a title team without him.

I thought Kobe Bryant won the titles by himself? He doesn't need anyone else.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I thought Kobe Bryant won the titles by himself? He doesn't need anyone else.

Honestly if u can see where i have ever posted anything like that ill never post again.

So whens lebron getting his solo title? NEVER?
I didn't direct my post toward you, I was just saying in general from listening to people talk about Kobe. I know you love Wade.
runninrebs21 Wrote:I didn't direct my post toward you, I was just saying in general from listening to people talk about Kobe. I know you love Wade.

I just think hes def on the same level. Shooting,Finishing,Closing,Driving,Defense,Blocking,Stealing. Amazing
This doesn't mean a whole lot in the overall scheme of things. Cleveland lost a few, but now they seem to be back into it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Ah, they play 82 games so we can lose a few. :biggrin:

agree. I also herd Bryant got injured during this game. is this correct?
NYY10 Wrote:agree. I also herd Bryant got injured during this game. is this correct?

He had a strained groin or something... no big deal.
I love this score. :biggrin:

Melo is absolutely taking names so far in the early season.