Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Colts 35 Patriots 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The best game of the year turned out to be the best game of the year patriots move to 9-0
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:The best game of the year turned out to be the best game of the year patriots move to 9-0

Im guessing your meaning the colts move to 9-0
I thought this was still a blowout!
Haha I loved this game! I hate Brady and the Patriots! Bellichick is an IDIOT for going for it on 4th down. There was no reason he shouldn't have punted it.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Haha I loved this game! I hate Brady and the Patriots! Bellichick is an IDIOT for going for it on 4th down. There was no reason he shouldn't have punted it.

We agree.!
Yes i meant colts i cant believe i disrespected my colts like that
Who was coaching the patriots in the 4th quarter? Bill Bellichik or Bill Curry? LOL!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Who was coaching the patriots in the 4th quarter? Bill Bellichik or Bill Curry? LOL!!!

He had a meeting with Billy G before the game
I absolutely loved seeing Bill lose this one on his own call. You could tell that Brady didn't agree with the call to go for it.
Best game of the year thus far. Had my doubts when Pats led 24- 14 but Coach B blew it down the stretch. Way to go Colts.
Belechick must have had a brain fart. :biggrin:
I think any pop warner, pee wee, biddy leauge, freshman, jv, varsity, naia, d-3, d-2, d-1, or any other coach in the world would of punted there. Seriously this could go down as the call of the year.
Wow forgot about the lions electing to kick in overtime in 02. Just saw it on sportscenter.
What a great game by the Colts to put themselves in a position to get the win last night. Coming back from 17 down to pull within 6, and then the stupid call on 4th & 2 to give Manning and the Colts the ball on the 31 yard line and over a minute left on the clock....what a bonehead call that was. But I am so glad he made it as my Colts go to 9-0!!!
That probably gave Indy homefield advantage throughout the playoffs.
Loved it! Congrats Colts!
More Cowbell Wrote:Belechick must have had a brain fart. :biggrin:
:thatsfunn
What I believe happen was he got the call from upstairs saying that the colts were running a SPY on Brady, and it opened the GATE for the little dump pass to the right, but it backfired. However they got caught, and there plan was ruined. I mean the play of course. I hate the Pats, GO COLTS
This was the best NFL game I have watched in a very long time...Unfortunately I was sick and fell asleep and had to catch it on sportscenter