Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland @ Lexington Christian Academy 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Raceland will be full strength this time with all the boys playing, the last game they had two big lineman out and a couple backs out; I think if they play with passion like the last 5 games they won't be an easy push over this time. What do you think??
I would love to see Raceland knock off LCA. But I believe LCA wins by 14.
All I know is The Orange Kool-aid Machine is still playing. That's more than I can say for Ashland or the Evils.
The Rams offence should do fine. The D needs to focus on PASS defence ,if the Rams can limit LCA's ability to pass on the big pass plays that they always rely on they can come away with a W.
People can say what they would like about the Ram Seniors, or the leadership on the team, but after watching the Raceland Ram Football TEAM rally back against Boyd Co., and especially after the rally against Campbellsville, I will never count this Raceland team out of anything. The excitement after the game this past Friday night showed me all I needed to see. LCA is obviously the more talented team, and might very well win Friday night, but I will never count the Rams out. Keep on rollin' guys, were all behind you, regardless of point spreads and odds. :1:
You don't have to be the best team all year just this friday night for 48 minutes! Remember 2007 when Raceland lost in the regular season to LCA by 40 points. Raceland faced them again in the playoffs and lost by a last second fieldgoal 34-32.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:All I know is The Orange Kool-aid Machine is still playing. That's more than I can say for Assland or the Evils.
I was going to stay out of this thread but you have said the wrong thing and The ams might still be playing but they will be going home and rolling out the basketballs in a few more days.
lets here them
Here are mine:
Trinity
St. X
highlands
boyle
ft. campbell
bell co
cov cath
simon kenton
Raceland
in no order
highlands
Trinity
St. X
highlands
boyle
ft. campbell
bell co
Johnson Central
simon kenton
lexigton catholic
Bowling Green
Male
I'm sure there is several teams left in the playoffs in all classes other than the ones i mentioned who would give lca a run for their money or win.
Good luck to the Rams but im gonna take LCA in this one by 3+ TD's still
Isn't the first time everyone is picking against Raceland on this site. And it won't be the last time either. And I'm sure everyone told Hazard the same thing last season when they were playing LCA in the playoffs. This team has overcame alot this year! Players from other schools coming in and trying to tear this team apart, injuries, media and people telling them they weren't any good and much more. If those things hadn't happened were sitting on yet another 10 win season and won more games in the area once again(except Lawerence). But excuses don't help anything and it is what it is. After everything I've seen this team do this season I refuse to pick against them. I refused to believe we were going to lose last week even when we were down in the 4th! And I was right when it was all said and done. After Greenup some people said we would only win 2 maybe 3 more games. And would get blownout by Russell. And we won 5 out of the next 6 games and physically beat Russell.
Hayden has another big game and LCA wins by 2-3 touchdowns.
I had a dream last night that the Rams pulled off the upset... but I also had a dream that both of my exgirlfriends showed up at my house for some tag team action... haha... I dunno what I was smokin' last night, but at least one of my dreams might come true (the Rams winning) :HitWall:
I know Raceland will be bringing their A game this week... Also, If I trust anything in Raceland football, I trust that Maynard and the rest of the coaches will have the defensive schemes ready to TRY and stop the Eagles. Having a full D-line for the first time in the playoffs this week will definitly help. Im taking the Rams by a Rocky Jobe FG.
LCA by 3 TD's or more.

Raceland has exceeded expectations and they have a lot to be proud of, but the experience and talent of the Eagles will be too much.
These seniors do know how to win and want to win every game! They did have last years guys helping along the way but here are some great numbers, they are after last week the most winnest seniors.
3rd grade 15-0
4th grade 17-1
5th grade 16-0
6th grade 18-2
7th grade 10-1
8th grade 10-1
9th grade 11-2
10th grade 7-5
11th grade 11-1
so far 12 grade 8-4
123W - 17L pretty good record, they will give all they have FRIDAY!!!!:praise:
I can't believe that class is nearing it's final games. I heard about them all the time when I was in school. And now it's getting closer for them to be hasbeens like me. Man I'm getting old!
Rams 28
LCA 27 OT thriller
that's right Wrote:These seniors do know how to win and want to win every game! They did have last years guys helping along the way but here are some great numbers, they are after last week the most winnest seniors.
3rd grade 15-0
4th grade 17-1
5th grade 16-0
6th grade 18-2
7th grade 10-1
8th grade 10-1
9th grade 11-2
10th grade 7-5
11th grade 11-1
so far 12 grade 8-4
123W - 17L pretty good record, they will give all they have FRIDAY!!!!:praise:
With all that water under the bridge, you all could not beat them last year, with a much better team, and playing down there, LCA by 30 pts.:biggrin:
Ram Fan04 Wrote:I can't believe that class is nearing it's final games. I heard about them all the time when I was in school. And now it's getting closer for them to be hasbeens like me. Man I'm getting old!

The hasbeens saw it last year at Ram stadium as LCA rallied and won, still the Rams have yet to win the BIG game, it use to be Bellvue, then Beechwood, Newport Central Catholic, and now LCA, sure the Rams win alot of games, but can they win one that matters, they have yet to do so, good luck to the Rams, you all will need it. Why did Kelly the linebacker leave the team?:biggrin:
^How many games did your son win? These seniors probly won more in one season than he did his whole varsity career lol. At least we can make it to the big games! Why come in here and say stuff like that when Greenup hasn't had a winning season in forever! I could see goreddevils or someone saying it because Russell has had good teams within the past yearss. Greenup has been a lost puppy ever since your head coach came to Raceland!! So you have lost your speaking privilages until your team wins more than two games lol. And as far as players quitting goes. The ones who want to win, play, and get better are here. If it wasn't for those other players were sitting on yet another 10 win season!
Of course a GC loser has to post on this thread.. seeing as how Greenup's amazing season is over already.. so much for that district championship you all were excited about. haha... Yea.. your right.. I would much rather win 2 games than making it to the regional finals... Go crawl back into your holler
Ram fan004 sometimes you have to feel sorry for people that get on here and bad mouth other teams and kids, losing all the time plays on your mind. That said, I also would like to add that the 11 grade class behind these seniors played a big part in all those great years; Fraley was a year behind and was the QB when boyles moved up with his class, along with HIT-MAN-SAM and all the other juniors. With everybody back the lose against greenup and flemming would be a BLOW OUT TODAY!:Thumbs:
I gotta admit, it would be nice to see Racland win this one but its not going to happen! I see no possible way for Raceland to beat a LCA that has only lost one game and they only lost by 1 point to the 3rd best 4A team in the state, Lexington Catholic!

LCA-42
Raceland-14
Hey OldWarrior,
not many teams have beat Beechwood and NCC. When both were in 1A, one of them would win the state championship.
Raceland better stall or this game will get out of hand early. They are an average football team, and LCA is the king. Good season Rams enjoy basketball season.
serious? Wrote:Hey OldWarrior,
not many teams have beat Beechwood and NCC. When both were in 1A, one of them would win the state championship.

They were never both in 1A, I assume you meant 2A.

Raceland has very little chance of winning or even kepping the score close but I would enjoy it if they do win. There are really only a couple of teams that can beat Lex Christian and Raceland is not one of those but Raceland did almost pull it off before and that is why they play the games, lots of luck from out west.
If they both were never in 1A explain to me how I lost to NCC my sophomore and junior year(01 and 02) and then lost to them my senior year(03). How could you say you know anything about 1A football when you didn't know both Beechwood and NCC were in 1A?
russellpride Wrote:Raceland better stall or this game will get out of hand early. They are an average football team, and LCA is the king. Good season Rams enjoy basketball season.

Maybe you can beat us in basketball then. You did have two weeks extra to prepare(if we lose this week).
Pages: 1 2