Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Post your pics of your deer this season here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent had the chance to go any this season dew to work but plan on going thin week! I would like to see some of your deer and where they were killed!
My son, Timmy Sublett, dropped this 10 pt Buck in Johnson Co. this morning around 9:00 am.

Biggest one he has ever gotten so far. He's on cloud nine!
nice deer. all the hunting areas where i live are posted now. so i need somewhere to hunt
Nice Deer!
Nice spread on that deer... Beautiful dark horns, congrats big man
I know that Timmy isn't the only person that has killed a deer and took it's picture this season. Come on guys and gals. Show us those deer!
OffTheHook Wrote:My son, Timmy Sublett, dropped this 10 pt Buck in Johnson Co. this morning around 9:00 am.

Nice deer Timmy. Bet your grandpa didn't top that one.
Heres a pic of one i killed during muzzleloader season

[Image: index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&fr...umId=92364]
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Nice deer Timmy. Bet your grandpa didn't top that one.

Not yet....and it's killin him...lol!
Ive not seen one since muzzle loading season. Me and a few family members have been going to logan co. in western ky. So far on a farm that we lease only 5 deer have been killed the first deer season. All 5 were killed opening weekend of rifle season
OffTheHook Wrote:My son, Timmy Sublett, dropped this 10 pt Buck in Johnson Co. this morning around 9:00 am.

Thats a nice kill for anyone! Still havent got one, really havent seen one that i wont to take!!!Since I have only been one day!!!Jst bought a house, so we are doing a lot around it!
That's an awesome deer !! I couldn't get a pic of "my" deer......... last time I saw him he was going about 65 MPH, After doing everything right and hunting a nice 160-170 class 10 pointer for two weeks straight I put an arrow about two inches over his back .That was the third time I got a good look at him and the first time I got the shot I wanted. I knew the distance but with lite leaving fast I just couldn't believe he was that close !! I simple blew that one. Neither Tums or Malox seems to help ! I think he survived and will be lookin to get another chance next season .
i killed a nice 9 pointer in saliersville this year and kill a couble does in pike county durring the last day of the last black podwer season