Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gary Allan/Jack Ingram/Eli Young Band Nov.21st @ the EXPO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cannot wait for this concert..Have been a Gary Allan fan for a while now and love Jack Ingram and The Eli Young Band's music as well..Week away...
Who are these people?
Thanks CE!
I wouldn't go if the tickets were a quarter a piece. Not a fan. Really don't think Gary Allan can sing a lick. :booo:
LMAO.... I'll be there... Just come to the red concession for all your hunger needs!!! Smile
I'm going. I really like Gary Allan's voice.
bigjim4packers Wrote:I wouldn't go if the tickets were a quarter a piece. Not a fan. Really don't think Gary Allan can sing a lick. :booo:

I really got hosed on the ticket price then. Something like $40.
I think I am on the floor somewhere..lol
It's finally here! AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT UFC 106 IS TONIGHT!! Oh how I wish I wasn't going now, lol! GO TITO!!!!!!!
Gary Allan was even better than I thought. Really enjoyed the concert . . . except for all the talking Jack Ingram did.
Wow..What a show...And totally agree DW5....I said the exact same thing..phs1986..I bought my beverages from the red concession. They were 3 men working...I had on a grey jacket/black&white hat with Buffalo Football on the back of the jacket.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Wow..What a show...And totally agree DW5....I said the exact same thing..phs1986..I bought my beverages from the red concession. They were 3 men working...I had on a grey jacket/black&white hat with Buffalo Football on the back of the jacket.

3 men??? I was running one of the registers... and I'M not male!! HAHAHA... The red was right as you first came thru the doors beyond where the shirt sales were going on.... Are you sure you came to that one????
phs1986 Wrote:3 men??? I was running one of the registers... and I'M not male!! HAHAHA... The red was right as you first came thru the doors beyond where the shirt sales were going on.... Are you sure you came to that one????
I was just saying that there were 3 guys as to almost every other concession didn't have any. The concession I went to was at the main end..The very last one..Must have been another one I guess..lol