Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan @ Hazard 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?

I believe Hazard wins by 3 tds in the game and puts its way early and shows that they are an elite Class A team still and can play with the big boys.
Hazard will win this one big but this will be their last win of the season.
Hazard, Just to much for the dragons.

Hazard-49
Harlan-7
Hazard 24-10
Hazard takes this one by two touchdowns.

Best of luck to both!
Hazard will win this one...Harlan just doesnt match Hazard

Hazard-32
Harlan-12
Hazard in a runaway!!!!
Hazard has a great team.
Go Bulldogs!!!!! :Thumbs:
Hazard Big
I just assumed that this game would be a battle between Hazard and Pikeville but that is not the case and Hazard will have another easy game. This should be very similar to the Allen Central game except Harlan isn't as good! So here comes another total domination by an elite Hazard team! Harlan will prolly score a couple in the 4th quarter when Hazards puts all their subs in on defense.

Hazard-63
Harlan-14
Here are some photos of when Hazard played Harlan in the mud last month at Harlan:

http://www.smoothphoto.com/Sports-Photos...HHS-vs-HHS

Oh and here are some recent photos of Hazard and Allen Central (the thread about that game was closed).

http://www.smoothphoto.com/Sports-Photos...enCentral/
Gonna take Hazard by about 4+ TD's
Hazard should add another regional title yet, you have to give credit to this Harlan group on getting to the championship game. Winning on the road at Pikeville was a big win.

[SIZE=2]Don't know if this would be considered an elite Hazard squad but, Coach Dixon and his staff have a strong an hard playing team and not so sure that this will could be the last win for this team Confusedhh:[/SIZE]
Dawgs win big !!! Go dawgs !!!
Hazard by 18.
Hazard will win this game easy. I am going to say 5+ TDS. I don't think Hazard will shut them out this game. Like they did a few weeks ago. I am going to say 52-7
I think that Hazard will win this game due to their athleticism and speed. Hazard played great against Allen Central. I think Hazard will win by around 40 pts. But i have to give credit to Harlan for beating pikeville. That was a big win but I think Harlan's season will end friday.
Hazard big!
Harlan, just be glad you made it this far! Yeah, you knocked off Pikeville but there's no way you're gonna beat Hazard!
hazard by 2 or 3 tds
Hazards back on track and looking strong. Hazard wins this one big advancing on to play Lexington Christian.
Whats up with the lowercase t?