Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central @ Pulaski County 11/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins? Good Luck to both teams. This is at Pulaski Co.
I still like my Cougars! LCC by two touchdowns.
LCC by 6
This is a game that falls more into LCC's style..A VERY HIGH SCORING GAME TO LOOK FORWARD TO FRIDAY NIGHT! Can't wait to make the trip Friday Night. Cougars 44-30
Good luck lcc
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:This is a game that falls more into LCC's style..A VERY HIGH SCORING GAME TO LOOK FORWARD TO FRIDAY NIGHT! Can't wait to make the trip Friday Night. Cougars 44-30

PC can put some points up as well...
Letcher Co.
lwc Wrote:PC can put some points up as well...
I know..I predicted them 30 points when I think we are a pretty good defensive team.
Cougars by 7
PC has a pretty good record at home and i believe i will take them by 6.
Considering the offensive genius of Whitaker, I would bet LCC puts at least 135 on the board. But wait, they only put 14 on Harlan Co. Thats Ok, LCC is just young for Whitaker. I knew they would be some excuse. I guess by young, people mean redshirt soph and juniors.
KYcoalminer Wrote:Considering the offensive genius of Whitaker, I would bet LCC puts at least 135 on the board. But wait, they only put 14 on Harlan Co. Thats Ok, LCC is just young for Whitaker. I knew they would be some excuse. I guess by young, people mean redshirt soph and juniors.

Who ****ed in your oatmeal? Every post is to down-grade Coach Whitaker's offensive knowledge. Aren't you happy about a 10-2 season and playing for a regional championship? From one coal miner to another don't worry about the weight, just load the wagon. Go talk to Whitaker and give him some tips, I'm sure in your mind you could teach him a thing or two about offense. With a qb that got his first start this year and teaching him a new offensive scheme seems to me LC has done extremely well. Your misery will continue for many years because the future of LCC football looks to be very bright, so get over it.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I still like my Cougars! LCC by two touchdowns.
LCC definately has earned their way to the regional finals.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:LCC definately has earned their way to the regional finals.

Don't you mean BOUGHT their way?That's how you got there Mr Powell.....I mean Perfect.
BOBCAT Wrote:Don't you mean BOUGHT their way?That's how you got there Mr Powell.....I mean Perfect.

What exactly does this post mean.
Should be a great matchup with lots of scoring. In a close game it comes down to the little things--Pulaski has a better kicker and is playing at home. I'll take the Maroons 42-40.
this should be the highlands bowl, bc whoever wins this will play highlands...but i'll take LCC 32-20.
BOBCAT Wrote:Don't you mean BOUGHT their way?That's how you got there Mr Powell.....I mean Perfect.

Find another thread to start trouble in sir! That is absolutley absurd??
I agree Hilbily. Bought my rear, my son has busted his rear to get where he is at on this team. Worked in the weight room and running all summer. Had to learn a position he had never played........Bought something, why don't bobcat get in front of these kids and say that
Both teams earned this game. Good Luck to both teams.
For LCC to win they need to score, score score and score.....then keep on scoring. Too many teams this year have gotten up on them and thought they had the game won, only to have Pulaski come back on them at the end. Ask Rock, they got up by a couple of TD'd in the second half and began to coast, then PC went to work and came back toget the win late.

I'll take Pulaski 40-35 to win the Region and a matchup with Highlands!!!
Letcher is a good team...they beat Harlan County which i wouldnt have thought would happen...it was a close game...but i dont see letcher winning at pulaski county...i say pulaski winning by 2..
This is LCC third regional championship game in a row and I believe the third time will be charm. They lost to Highlands in the regional two years ago and Whitley County last year. I believe they will beat the Maroons by 7 this year. It should be a very good game.
KYcoalminer Wrote:Considering the offensive genius of Whitaker, I would bet LCC puts at least 135 on the board. But wait, they only put 14 on Harlan Co. Thats Ok, LCC is just young for Whitaker. I knew they would be some excuse. I guess by young, people mean redshirt soph and juniors.

I'm not familiar with ANY redshirts on this team. I'm aware of several sophomores.
These are the 5 similar opponents tha each team played and the outcome.

Pulaski
vs North Laurel L 33-36
@ South Laurel W 45-20
vs PCC W 35-21
vs Whitley W 40-34
vs Mercer Co W 47-25
Avg win= 12.8

Letcher
vs North Laurel W 36-20
@ South Laurel W 34-6
vs PCC W 35-32
vs Whitley W 34-27
vs Mercer Co W 53-9
Avg win= 19.6

Going by this LCC should win by a touchdown but i don't think that this one will turn out this way. For one that game that Pulaski lost to North Laurel was a fluke, it was the first game of the season and i guarantee if they played again that the Maroons would win by 2TDs or more. Secondly this is a home game for Pulaski and they always play better at home! Thirdly, Pulaski is playing with the mentality that no one respects them, everyone thinks they're gonna lose, and they're playing mad to prove everybody wrong. With all this said its not good for Letcher Central. So i am going with the Maroons in a close one!

Pulaski Co-28
Letcher Central-24
I have to pick the Maroons at home. Hines seems to have his team firing on all cylinders and playing inspired football.
LCC must score more than they have been. I don't think they can pull this one off. PC in a close one.
I thought Letcher was the better team out of the 2. Both solid teams though should be a good game.
Cougars need to watch about trick plays. Running the ball worked 3 different times, but when they get to the red zone, they tend to change to pass. They have to force three and outs, and keep moving the football.
I think the Cougars win this one by 2 TD's
Pages: 1 2