Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin @ Prestonsburg 11/20: Broadcast ESPN 104.5/960 www.ekbsports.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't understand the hate towards Corbin. I wish both teams well. While I am obviously pulling for the Redhounds I will support the winner as a mountain team the rest of the way. GO HOUNDS!
Will be a great game. P-Burg by a touchdown.
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Don't understand the hate towards Corbin. I wish both teams well. While I am obviously pulling for the Redhounds I will support the winner as a mountain team the rest of the way. GO HOUNDS!

Who's hating on Corbin?
Go Blackcats!
I'll take Prestonsburg in a landslide victory. 7+ TD's. Expect #66 for Prestonsburg to have a breakout game, that kid is for real.
BCFan Wrote:I'll take Prestonsburg in a landslide victory. 7+ TD's. Expect #66 for Prestonsburg to have a breakout game, that kid is for real.

All this talk sure will make some good locker room fodder. :Thumbs:
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:Don't understand the hate towards Corbin. I wish both teams well. While I am obviously pulling for the Redhounds I will support the winner as a mountain team the rest of the way. GO HOUNDS!

No one is hating on Corbin. Everyone here just thinks that P-Burg will win. Not saying Corbi isn't any good. You have to be to get to this point in the year. In my post I didn't mean any disrespect t any Corbin fans or players Just said what I thought in my opinion. If Corbin wins then I hope they win it all but as far as this game I hope they lose by 56. lol........:lmao:

But anyway good luck to you and yours and once again Go Cats!
Trust me...no knowledgeable Blackcat fan is hating on Corbin. Corbin is a great team. The contrast in styles is what will make this game interesting. Corbin is a strong, smashmouth team, whereas Prestonsburg is decidely a finesse team. Prestonsburg has played several smashmouth type teams this year, and has won every game, but has not yet faced an opponent as talented as Corbin. On the other hand, I don't think Corbin has faced a team that has the passing attack that Prestonsburg does. Most people expect a very close, hard fought game that will probably not be decided until the 4th quarter...Exactly what you would expect this late in the season. Here's hoping that whoever wins this game advances all the way to Bowling Green. Good luck to both teams.
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:All this talk sure will make some good locker room fodder. :Thumbs:

pssst...(#66 is a lineman. Your dog chain is getting pulled.) :lmao:
cat86 Wrote:Trust me...no knowledgeable Blackcat fan is hating on Corbin. Corbin is a great team. The contrast in styles is what will make this game interesting. Corbin is a strong, smashmouth team, whereas Prestonsburg is decidely a finesse team. Prestonsburg has played several smashmouth type teams this year, and has won every game, but has not yet faced an opponent as talented as Corbin. On the other hand, I don't think Corbin has faced a team that has the passing attack that Prestonsburg does. Most people expect a very close, hard fought game that will probably not be decided until the 4th quarter...Exactly what you would expect this late in the season. Here's hoping that whoever wins this game advances all the way to Bowling Green. Good luck to both teams.

Very much agreed.
oneijoe Wrote:pssst...(#66 is a lineman. Your dog chain is getting pulled.) :lmao:

I wasn't talking about #66-I was referring to the Blackcats winning by 7 TD's-I can guarantee you that will not happen.:biggrin:
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:I wasn't talking about #66-I was referring to the Blackcats winning by 7 TD's-I can guarantee you that will not happen.:biggrin:

I believe we can all guarantee that.
Pburg wins this one boys, by 2+ touchdowns late in the 4th quarter. Ill be at this game with the rest of my football friends. Ill c-ya people there.!!
this will be a great game but i think pburg will come out on top
I've heard somethin about a "Blackout" in Pburg friday night. Any Pburg fans on here know anything bout that?
Redneck Wrote:I've heard somethin about a "Blackout" in Pburg friday night. Any Pburg fans on here know anything bout that?

I seen something about it on Facebook, but haven't heard anything for sure yet.

You got any P-burg shirts Red?
[quote=BlackcatAlum]I seen something about it on Facebook, but haven't heard anything for sure yet.

You got any P-burg shirts Red?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do :biggrin:, BUT, they don't fit anymore, lol. I've got all kinds of black shirts though, and sweatshirts, so if they have a blackout, I'll be prepared.
Redneck Wrote:[quote=BlackcatAlum]I seen something about it on Facebook, but haven't heard anything for sure yet.

You got any P-burg shirts Red?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do :biggrin:, BUT, they don't fit anymore, lol. I've got all kinds of black shirts though, and sweatshirts, so if they have a blackout, I'll be prepared.

Rick's embroideries has some nice undefeated long sleeve shirts for sale there for like $15. I think I'll be getting one at some point this week.
At this point Prestonsburg is looking pretty much unstopable at this point!!

Prestonsburg-38
Corbin-21
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:I wasn't talking about #66-I was referring to the Blackcats winning by 7 TD's-I can guarantee you that will not happen.:biggrin:

duh...

If your team takes THAT seriously enough to be motivated by it, they have bigger issues than lack of motivation.

:eyeroll: :biggrin:
Prestonsburg-28
Corbin-12
oneijoe Wrote:duh...

If your team takes THAT seriously enough to be motivated by it, they have bigger issues than lack of motivation.

:eyeroll: :biggrin:

We don't lack in motivation that is for certain-:eyeroll:
I heard through the grapevine who the referees for the Corbin vs. Prestonsburg game was going to be. David Maynard, Mark Stumbo, Jeff Ely, Brent Gray, and Mike Philpot. Does anyone know what association they are out of? Do any of them have association with Corbin or Prestonsburg?
Pburg wins at home.
Go Blackcats. Bring another win home to the mountains.
BIGREDDAWG Wrote:We don't lack in motivation that is for certain-:eyeroll:

Then what's with all the "locker room material" talk ?? :HitWall:
oneijoe Wrote:then what's with all the "locker room material" talk ?? :hitwall:

go hounds!!
Redneck Wrote:I've heard somethin about a "Blackout" in Pburg friday night. Any Pburg fans on here know anything bout that?

I know all the students are! I think that the Blackcats pull this one off in a thriller! Pburg-42 Corbin-20
I just found some interesting information from a phone call about the officials for the game Friday night. Two of the officials do all of Corbin's JV and Freshmen football games and one of them is a graduate of Corbin H.S. and that thses two officials live in Corbin. How fair is this?
Well I've been sitting here reading the posters & the concensus is that Presstonsburg will have little problem with Corbin! Thats a lot to swallow for an old timer like me but I guess they should know what they are talking about! I remember when Prestonsburg was good but Corbin was invincible! Anyway I hope they are correct!
Pages: 1 2 3