Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 75 Morehead State 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Do you guys really think theVILLE is going to keep his end of the bet? :biggrin:

theVILLE made no bet..i never said accept :eyeroll:
COngrats to Uk I honestly thought a ten point win was stretching it..but I like bledsoe despite the turnovers...PP has improved alot he is all around better player than last year..The team is not very consistent..but they will get more consistent
theVILLE Wrote:theVILLE made no bet..i never said accept :eyeroll:

But you did promise all of us a 7-point win for the Eagles. :biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:COngrats to Uk I honestly thought a ten point win was stretching it..but I like bledsoe despite the turnovers...PP has improved alot he is all around better player than last year..The team is not very consistent..but they will get more consistent

This almost sounds like a compliment.

STOP IT!

:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:theVILLE made no bet..i never said accept :eyeroll:
Very Pitinoesque...
wait till we get wall
I think deep down inside, theVILLE knew that UK would win this one, he was just dong his UofL fan duty and getting all of us UK fans riled up!! And from the looks of the prediction thread for this game, it seem like he accomplished that.
First section of the article written by Will Graves of the Associated Press:

LEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Kentucky guard Eric Bledsoe split between two Morehead State defenders, absorbed a bump and with his back to the basket flipped the ball toward the rim.

Bounce. Bounce. Bounce. Swish.

Turns out John Wall isn't the only Kentucky youngster who can play.

Bledsoe scored 24 points as No. 4 Kentucky surged past Morehead State 75-59 on Friday night in coach John Calipari's electric debut at Rupp Arena.

Bledsoe was considered an afterthought when the Wildcats signed Wall, considered by many to be the top high school player in the country last year.

Not anymore.

Getting the start after Wall was forced to sit out as part of an NCAA suspension for accepting improper benefits from his AAU coach, Bledsoe dazzled the Eagles with a series of breathtaking plays in the second half that allowed the Wildcats (1-0) to pull away. Bledsoe's point total was the most by a Kentucky freshman in his opening game since Sam Bowie in 1979.

``If John Wall is better than him, wow,'' said Morehead State coach Donnie Tyndall.

If i was an opponent on UK's schedule i would be afraid now that we have John Wall back for the rest of the season!
You could tell Morehead had some experience. Kentucky has more talent this year than in the last five years combined..
Did anyone here Jimmy Dykes say that Coach Cal said in an interview that this would be his last job??
After reviewing the prediction thread, indeed, theVILLE did weasel out and never accepted anyone's bet. Again, big talk, no game from him.

However, diehardcardfan DID accept a bet and lost and therefore has to change his avatar. Keep in mind that avatar must be within the rules of this site.
^ lol
Really? I could have sworn he accepted a bet but oh well, we still won thats all that matters!!
Think about how good we'd be if Jodie Meeks would have stayed for one more year.
Kentucky is going to be alot better by the middle of next month i can almost garentee...u will see less turnovers...UK is #1 hands down...I can see a Ncaa championship game this year if we keep it up
Well I wished I hadnt made that bet now...what is my avatar??lol Make it a bengals avatar or something
LClion4life Wrote:Think about how good we'd be if Jodie Meeks would have stayed for one more year.

That is just too SCARY to think about!!
diehardcardfan Wrote:Well I wished I hadnt made that bet now...what is my avatar??lol Make it a bengals avatar or something

I have a feeling either you will be supporting UK or Karen Sypher until season's end
diehardcardfan Wrote:Well I wished I hadnt made that bet now...what is my avatar??lol Make it a bengals avatar or something

I took into great consideration your pick of wanting a bengals avatar and decided I will let you pick from these 3....

[Image: boy-george.jpg]

[Image: prideflag.jpg]

[Image: louisville_sucks_bumper_sticker-p1282558...l0_400.jpg]
Pages: 1 2