Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: BGR Player of the Week 1 Nominations here! Winner receives certificates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winner will have her stats and certificate placed in the News headlines on the main page. Every player of the week will receive a certificate as well that she can download, print and frame it, if you desire.
Please post the players name, team and stats.
Thanks, QQ
Here is what the certifcates look like. They are nice looking certificates that you can download and print on your home or work printer. This is the football one. Obviously the winners will receive a basketball certificate.
I have my choice down to three people right now. I will get stats from other games and draw a conclusion for that. Sooo I will let you know my nomination tommorow QQ.
you could post all three if you like tribe
This is my nomination, after much consideration.

Courtney Conley- East Ridge
18 points against KCC.
24 points against Pike Central and 15 rebounds.
No stats from the Johnson Central game yet.
Haley Ratliff 84 points, 26 rebounds, 17 steals, and 16 assists for the Tip-Off Classic.
Conley had 18 points and 12 rebounds against Knott Central, 24 points and 16 rebounds against Pike Central and 21 points and 14 rebounds against
Johnson Central. Conley is a team player.
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:Conley had 18 points and 12 rebounds against Knott Central, 24 points and 16 rebounds against Pike Central and 21 points and 14 rebounds against

Good tourney for Courtney!
The "Haley Ratliff isn't a team player" line is getting old. Unless you have proof of her saying "I hate my teammates and wish they'd lose every game as long as I get my 30" then please stop beating the horse.....IT'S ALREADY DEAD.
Who said she wasn't a team player? I said Conley was.
Ok, I just know that a lot of others have been questioning her. I agree that Conley is a team player as well.
"LoveThatCourt" Wrote:Conley had 18 points and 12 rebounds against Knott Central, 24 points and 16 rebounds against Pike Central and 21 points and 14 rebounds against

Thanks so much for those stats. I was trying to get them yesterday but couldn't find all of them and didn't have time to go to the coaches and ask. I appreciate that.
Anytime.
Ratliff no doubt.
[U]I think ratliff is a pretty good team player
Ratliff is a good ball player and a team member