Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trevor Tiller - Paintsville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone hearing if this kid is getting any college attention? I heard he won the Louisville Five Star dunk contest over the summer and was also picked as a kid to watch in the future.
I know he is throwing it down contantly in practice lol. Should be an interesting season for us this year.
I heard he had a great campe in Louisville and Pittsburgh this summer.
CatDawg Wrote:I heard he had a great campe in Louisville and Pittsburgh this summer.

Yes he did he garnered alot of attention. There were talks of him transfering to a private school but i think he will be at paintsville for a few years. I think that if he does stay all four years he will be the best player to ever graduate from Paintsville.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Yes he did he garnered alot of attention. There were talks of him transfering to a private school but i think he will be at paintsville for a few years. I think that if he does stay all four years he will be the best player to ever graduate from Paintsville.

Better than Vanhoose, Pelphrey and others?
Tiller is going to be a star! Mark it down.
Well, I heard something through a distant grapevine about Oak Hill.
CatDawg Wrote:Well, I heard something through a distant grapevine about Oak Hill.
Among others. and yes i believe Tiller will be the best. Anyone that has seen the kid play instantly knows he is something special.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Among others. and yes i believe Tiller will be the best. Anyone that has seen the kid play instantly knows he is something special.
It will hurt him because he won't have the surrounding talent the others did. He would benefit from a transfer IMO.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Yes he did he garnered alot of attention. There were talks of him transfering to a private school but i think he will be at paintsville for a few years. I think that if he does stay all four years he will be the best player to ever graduate from Paintsville.
I wouldn't go that far, that would be some big shoes to fill. He is very good though.
Panther Thunder Wrote:It will hurt him because he won't have the surrounding talent the others did. He would benefit from a transfer IMO.
Like it hurt Jon Hood?
I seen him last year as an eight grader and he is a very sound player. From what I've heard this summer he could be a John Pelprhey type player, but it would take a lot of work.

As for Tiller being the best ever at Paintsville, I don't know. There are so many names you could throw out there ( i.e. Todd Tackett, John Pelprhey, J.R. VanHoose, Landon Slone, Van Ferguson, among others). I think is a little early for talk like that, but it certainly is a possibility.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I seen him last year as an eight grader and he is a very sound player. From what I've heard this summer he could be a John Pelprhey type player, but it would take a lot of work.

As for Tiller being the best ever at Paintsville, I don't know. There are so many names you could throw out there ( i.e. Todd Tackett, John Pelprhey, J.R. VanHoose, Landon Slone, Van Ferguson, among others). I think is a little early for talk like that, but it certainly is a possibility.
Huh?
In my opinion, neither Tackett, even tho he is still my all time favorite to watch at PHS, nor Slone make the short list for best all time at PHS.
Tiller sure looks to have the potential, no doubt about it. Hope it pans out.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Huh?
In my opinion, neither Tackett, even tho he is still my all time favorite to watch at PHS, nor Slone make the short list for best all time at PHS.
Tiller sure looks to have the potential, no doubt about it. Hope it pans out.

Those names were more of the Paintsville greats that I remember. For an all-time great list, I couldn't give you one.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Those names were more of the Paintsville greats that I remember. For an all-time great list, I couldn't give you one.

Ferguson a Paintsville great? :ChairHit: