Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Carter Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone know who all is in the East Carter tourn. starting this weekend?
I think the E C tournament starts next wk?Mason Co plays at E C starting Tuesday night and runs thru next wkend.The 8th grade plays at Mt.Sterling tonight,and they play East Carter at THE BARN.Ithink
SPORT 7th Grade Tournament
BOYS __X__ GIRLS ____
TOURNAMENT DATES Nov.14-21-2009
ECHS & ECMS

Elliott Co.
11/17 @ ECMS
6:30pm

Mason Co. 11/19 @ ECMS

West Middle

11/14 @ ECHS
12:30pm Loser will play on
11/21 at 12:00pm
@ ECHS

Verity Middle 11/16 @ ECMS

Lewis Co. 11/21 @ ECHS
2:30pm

Champion

McKell Middle
11/16 @ ECHS

East Middle
11/14 @ ECHS
10:00am

11/19 @ ECHS

Fallsburg Elem.
Loser will play on
11/21 at 12:00
@ ECHS 3rd Place Game 12:00pm
@ ECHS 11/21

Boyd Co.
11/14 @ ECHS
3:00pm

Raceland
This is the 7th grade bracket
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:SPORT 7th Grade Tournament
BOYS __X__ GIRLS ____
TOURNAMENT DATES Nov.14-21-2009
ECHS & ECMS

Elliott Co.
11/17 @ ECMS

Mason Co. 11/19 @ ECMS

West Middle

11/14 @ ECHS
12:30pm Loser will play on
11/21 at 12:00pm
@ ECHS

Verity Middle 11/16 @ ECMS

Lewis Co. 11/21 @ ECHS
2:30pm

Champion

McKell Middle
11/16 @ ECHS

East Middle
11/14 @ ECHS
10:00am

11/19 @ ECHS

Fallsburg Elem.
Loser will play on
11/21 at 12:00
@ ECHS 3rd Place Game 12:00pm
@ ECHS 11/21

Boyd Co.
11/14 @ ECHS
3:00pm

Raceland
This is the 7th grade bracket

I dont understand how this works. I am pretty sure Johnson County is in this also.
Johnson co. is not in either the 7th or the 8th grade bracket of the East Carter tournament.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Johnson co. is not in either the 7th or the 8th grade bracket of the East Carter tournament.

They are supposed to play East Carter on Monday.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Johnson co. is not in either the 7th or the 8th grade bracket of the East Carter tournament.

Mckell called at the first of the month and said they could not play Johnson Cent. took their spot and will play East on Mon. 7th and 8th.
Update on East Carter tourn.
Verity 8th beat W. Carter 60 something to 16 (dont know the exact score)
Raceland 7th beat Boyd Co. (not for sure of score)
Boyd Co. 8th beat Raceland (40 something to 21)

Dont have any other scores so anyone that might know please pass it on. Thanks
East won both games big over Fallsburg.
How did Fallsburgh and West Carter Look??? Not worried about big school s, just know that we start the Small School OVC Nov 30 against Lewis Co!!!
Dont know about Fallsburg or West. I know Ashland must have looked good to have beaten West that bad. Boyd Co. looked pretty good I hear Grayson Griffith had 23 pts. more than Racelands team scored and the kid they call Big Cat, Jordan Smith, had 20 plus rebounds, good gaurd play from David Pennington, Jonah Black, and Clayton Meade, Billy McCoy had a solid game too. From what I understand Boyd will play the winner of East and Johnson Central. I hear Johnson Central is really good so I am sure it wont be an easy game for Boyd.
Johnson Central has 2 8th and grade and 2 7th grade teams this year. The "Gold" team is playing in this tournament. The "Black" team has the starters from last year. The Gold team is still pretty decent and should be competitive.
Does anyone have any scores form the East Carter tourn. for Monday night?
I heard that Johnson 7th won by 23 and our 8th lost by 4. I think we played East Carter.
Who did Johnson play last night in 7th and 8th? I thought they played East last night.
Charlie Hustle Wrote:I think the E C tournament starts next wk?Mason Co plays at E C starting Tuesday night and runs thru next wkend.The 8th grade plays at Mt.Sterling tonight,and they play East Carter at THE BARN.Ithink
Mason Co 8th beat East Carter at Mt Sterling Friday night.Not sure of the final score,but they had a 14-16 pt lead most of the game.
Johnson County Gold played East Carter last night.
wildcat44 Wrote:Who did Johnson play last night in 7th and 8th? I thought they played East last night.

Johnson Co. Gold played East Carter 7th and 8th.

Johnson Co. Black played Martin Co. 7th and 8th
Who won between Johnson and East and what was the score?
Johnson 8th lost 41-37 to East.
Johnson 7th won 36-13 vs East.

These may not be exactly right.
I think Boyd Co. plays East on Thurs. is that right? When does Verity play and do they play Mason?
Raceland 7th plays johnson 7th 6:30 thursday.
Anyone have any results for the East Carter tourn. from tonight?
Elliott and Mason played last night. 7th grade Mason 46-Elliott 33 8th grade I think was Mason 62 Elliott 34.

Games for Thur. @ East High 6:30 Johnson Cent. v. Raceland 7th 7:45 East v. Boyd Co. 8th.

At East Middle Verity v. Mason Co. 7th & 8th @ 6:30 and 7:45.
Mason Co. defeated Verity tonight.
Raceland defeated Johnson Central in 7th grade. Mason Co will face Raceland for the championship Saturday at @ 2:30.....
Heard MASON is the real deal!!!!!!! I think it will be a good game...
Boyd Co. beat East Carter
Verity beat Mason Co.

Boyd Co. will play Verity Sat. at 3:45
7th grade finals is Raceland v. Mason Co. @ 2:30 8th grade final Verity v. Boyd is at 3:45. Consolation games 7th grade at 12:00 Verity v. Johnson Cent. 8th grade Mason v. East Carter @ 1:15
Holy smokes................Verity 8th grade.........is good.........
Eye toll u thay r loaded!!!!
Heard Mason Co's best 8th grader was out sick against Verity?Heard this in the stands before they played,but couldn't confirm it.Anyone have any info on this?
Pages: 1 2