Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: College Basketball players from the Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just taking a look at several college teams in kentucky and decided to look and see how many players from the mountains were playing college ball. I just looked at schools within the state and heres what i got:
14th Region has 14 playing college ball, 13th has 13, 16th has 7, 15th has 5. To me if i had to rank the regions in the mountain area thats how i would rank them.
Anybody have any thoughts or comments about this??
Take SV out and the last two years are probably the weakest the 15th has ever been. So yes to the 15th last by your rankings is probably correct.
Nobody has posted on this Thread in a while so i figured id give it a bump.
What does everyone think about the match-up between Elisha and Noah? I believe it will be a great match-up and a really fun game to watch. Ill be there to watch this game. :popcorn:
Im going to have to take SV in this win.
Thoughts?!
3Altor5 Wrote:Nobody has posted on this Thread in a while so i figured id give it a bump.
What does everyone think about the match-up between Elisha and Noah? I believe it will be a great match-up and a really fun game to watch. Ill be there to watch this game. :popcorn:
Im going to have to take SV in this win.
Thoughts?!

Sorry about that post boys. Im not sure how but i posted on the wrong Thread lol. Sorry boys
The 15th region is a football region, not basketball like in the old days.