Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pictures of Pikeville's Gym Renovation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you guys think?

The backboards now have Buzzer lights as well
Nice Gym
Looks good. Is it finished or they going to do more?
Nice! :Thumbs:
Are the seats and bleachers the same on the other side of the court?
goodguy Wrote:Nice! :Thumbs:
Are the seats and bleachers the same on the other side of the court?
Yes, both sides are the exact same

cougarpride08 Wrote:Looks good. Is it finished or they going to do more?
The gym is completely finished. The old Panther Press Box was removed, Im not to big a fan of the hanging Divider Net. As you can tell, getting the same shade of Maroon is quite hard

-The new score boards times are Green when running, Red when stopped and under 1 Minute. When Pikeville is winning, their score is Green and when it's tied its Yellow
I really like the Seats. not badd..
Wow. I have not been in there since Cal came by with Meeks and everyone. It looks really nice! I hope that it can get the fans extra excited for Basketball season. Are they planning anything around the campus. By any chance does anyone have any pictures of Valleys and Pike Centrals.
Very very nice!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Wow. I have not been in there since Cal came by with Meeks and everyone. It looks really nice! I hope that it can get the fans extra excited for Basketball season. Are they planning anything around the campus. By any chance does anyone have any pictures of Valleys and Pike Centrals.

They held Maroon Madness tonight
Looks great, good luck this year !!!
Looks like a very nice gym!
Looks great!
Looks Great!
Thats an awesome gym, i like how they have phs in the seats. But, if i had to pick the best gym in the mountains i would have to go with Harlan Co's gym!!
It looks great. I am glad they took their time and did it right. Congrats PHS.
If...Then Wrote:What do you guys think?

The backboards now have Buzzer lights as well

Paintsville got new backboards that have the buzzer lights as well.

Nice lookin gym.
Gym looks pretty bad :Thumbs:
Great looking gym, great kids, it's a shame they have to play for the sorriest coach in the region
nice gym coach ?
Whats wrong with there coach?
Thats a nice gym, it puts Green Countys to shame!!!
Probably the same thing that is wrong with most programs.. Parents...
Nice
The gym looks great. Good luck to the Panthers and Coach Williams.
I would install Fluorescant High-Bays for the Lighting instead of metal halide acrylic highbays, but trust me... that's probably just me Big Grin...
If...Then Wrote:Yes, both sides are the exact same

The gym is completely finished. The old Panther Press Box was removed, Im not to big a fan of the hanging Divider Net. As you can tell, getting the same shade of Maroon is quite hard

-The new score boards times are Green when running, Red when stopped and under 1 Minute. When Pikeville is winning, their score is Green and when it's tied its Yellow

What color is their score when they are losing? You didn't tell us that.
Court looks great...

I can't wait to see East Ridge win on it.
vundy33 Wrote:Court looks great...

I can't wait to see East Ridge win on it.

:blabbermo

CosmoKramer Wrote:What color is their score when they are losing? You didn't tell us that.

Red
Nice facility.