Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Happy Veterans Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank each and every one of our servicemen and women who has or are currently fighting in our Armed Forces, for your sacrifice, your courage and your bravery. It is because of you all, that guys like me get to get on here and spout out nonsense and whatnot. It is because of guys like you that allow ALL OF US to live our lives whichever path we choose to take. Because of your sacrifice, we are all alive, American, and free. In an ungrateful country we live, but it is because of YOUR sacrifice, nobody gets tried for being ungrateful (although Im all for it, lol)..but seriously, your service never goes unnoticed (sp?) from myself, Playboy5, or anyone in my house, as our father was one of those heroes that raised us. A Vietnam Veteran (1966-70) who raised us with an iron fist, but never was there a more humbled man. So, thank you. You ALL are the real heroes.
Agreed, Thanks to anyone on the forum thats served. Happy Veterans day!
Yes My heart and thoughts go's to the ones that are still over there fighting and for the ones that are here in the states THANK YOU:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
Thank you veterans!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank each and every one of our servicemen and women who has or are currently fighting in our Armed Forces, for your sacrifice, your courage and your bravery. It is because of you all, that guys like me get to get on here and spout out nonsense and whatnot. It is because of guys like you that allow ALL OF US to live our lives whichever path we choose to take. Because of your sacrifice, we are all alive, American, and free. In an ungrateful country we live, but it is because of YOUR sacrifice, nobody gets tried for being ungrateful (although Im all for it, lol)..but seriously, your service never goes unnoticed (sp?) from myself, Playboy5, or anyone in my house, as our father was one of those heroes that raised us. A Vietnam Veteran (1966-70) who raised us with an iron fist, but never was there a more humbled man. So, thank you. You ALL are the real heroes.
Couldn't have said it any better!! Again, thanks to all who has served, serving and whom has passed on for the freedom that we have today!
*I sent this email earlier today, I decided to post it here as well*

Thank you to all who have served, are serving or plan to serve our country. Your dedication to the cause of freedom will never be forgotten. Your drive and passion to protect the flag of the United States are second to none. On this day, Veterans Day, we applaud your efforts, past, present and future.
Thank you again you can never say thanks enoughConfusedalute::USAFlag::USAFlag::USAFlag::USAFlag:
Hey have any of you all seen the jersey's that SC and a few other teams are wearing on Saturday? They have ACU camo pattern on the sleeves and have words like Honor and Commitment on the back instead of the players names...They look great.
Our heartfelt thanks to all veterans and troops currently serving. Please know that you are our heroes ! You've made a difference ! We thank God you do what you do to keep us safe. Bless you and your families!

Confusedalute:
couldnt add anything that hasnt been said already.
Hope everybody had a good veterans day
I lost my grandfather in Vietnam. I would like too take this time for anyone who is, has, or ever will be in the military thank you. You make our country the greatest place too live on earth!