Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JV GAME...Johnson Central 70...South Floyd 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JC may have the JV team to beat this year....
BL is pretty good too.
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:BL is pretty good too.

This is about JC and Sf not BL...BL will be able to show how good they are Tuesday night against JC
south floyds jv will get better they just have a few bugs to work out
"504 boy" Wrote:south floyds jv will get better they just have a few bugs to work out
yes i belive you are right
South Floyd was a decent tem who tried to talk smack and JC just answered by putting up 70 in 24 minutes of play so SF will have bugs to work out and JC's JV just looked dominating out there
I will be the first to admit that if I was a player on a team that was getting smacked I don't think I would try to talk it. It's amazing how much one can learn on here.
South Floyds JV just needs to have practice.
I think SF JV will be in good shape sooner than that score shows, they have some quality players and they just gotta mesh together from playing a little more than just one game
I agree
JCs JV is strong due to the fact that that varsity and the JV practice hand in hand like most teams do the difference is the JCs jv doest want to lose
SF's JV team never practices most of them just stand over on the baseline and watch the varsity practice...they get subed in and out for like 10 or 15 min but that's about it
"thebestplayerever" Wrote:SF's JV team never practices most of them just stand over on the baseline and watch the varsity practice...they get subed in and out for like 10 or 15 min but that's about it

JCs JV always practices against the Varsity and runs drills with them
well do they PLAY or STAND on the sideline????
That is not really an accurate statement about the JV for South Floyd. They do exactly what they have been doing for the last 7 or 8 years in practice in that they run the breaks and different drills with the varsity. They wait as the others in the past to get the chance to sub in some on the varsity side of the court. They also go to the half court sets on the other end to work. South Floyd has had some good JV teams in the past and I don't think hope should be given up on this one. When you have only the one gym to practice in and it is booked until late it is hard to practice by themselves. I heard that they were practicing without about 8 of their varsity this evening at 6.
Who are some of the players on Johnson Central's JV team?
Justin Murray, Jo Whitiker, James Blankenship, Zac Sergent, Chad Hall, Coty Conley, Josiah Reno, Ian Welch... and some others that played quite well in the game friday night.
Justin Murray is a really good player. What was some of the stats for both teams?