Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 28 Broncos 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best game we've played all year, by far! If we play like we did the second half of this game, nobody will beat the Steelers..Sets up a showdown of two 6-2 teams next week. Bring on the Bengals!!! Revenge is MINE, saith Troy Polamalu :devilflam
Mendenhall is becoming a player. The entire team looked great in the second half limiting the Broncos to 1 yard rushing in the second half and around 50 total in the second half.
I do not see a repeat of the last meeting with the Bengals. If the Steelers play like they are capable, they will win big.
Jarons Wrote:Mendenhall is becoming a player. The entire team looked great in the second half limiting the Broncos to 1 yard rushing in the second half and around 50 total in the second half.
I do not see a repeat of the last meeting with the Bengals. If the Steelers play like they are capable, they will win big.
I LOOOOOOVE our chances with Polamalu back...ive said all along that hes a 10 to 14 point difference maker on defense...we done this tonight without four starters too...Denver had zero rushing first downs..awesome second half by the Black and Gold.
GO STEELERS!!!! Now thats whats called a butt whippin'!!! The D was VICIOUS all night. Mendenhall looked like Franco Harris out there. Big Ben was spot on as usual. The Steelers wont be out to beat the Bungals next week....They will be out to HUMILIATE them! I bet Carson Palmers knee is aching already LOL!!! On a lighter note I just dont know how much more of Jon Gruden I can take on MNF before I shoot myself LOL!!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:GO STEELERS!!!! Now thats whats called a butt whippin'!!! The D was VICIOUS all night. Mendenhall looked like Franco Harris out there. Big Ben was spot on as usual. The Steelers wont be out to beat the Bungals next week....They will be out to HUMILIATE them! I bet Carson Palmers knee is aching already LOL!!! On a lighter note I just dont know how much more of Jon Gruden I can take on MNF before I shoot myself LOL!!!!

I love listening to Gruden. He sounds like he is having a ball.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I LOOOOOOVE our chances with Polamalu back...ive said all along that hes a 10 to 14 point difference maker on defense...we done this tonight without four starters too...Denver had zero rushing first downs..awesome second half by the Black and Gold.

I never realized how much a difference Polamalu made on that defense. They look like a new unit since he returned.

When is Big Ben going to be considered an elite QB?
Bengals needed a Denver win last night to give them breathing room. I beleive the Steelers have their sould back now that Troy is healthy. Big Ben may be the heart, but their is no doubt that Troy is the spiritual leader that this team rally's around. He turns a great defense in to an Awesome defense. For the offense, knowing that you don't have to force things because of the defense, makes this Steeler offense, maybe, the best that they have ever had. Steelers tie for the lead in the AFC Central Conference standings on Sunday.
Jarons Wrote:I love listening to Gruden. He sounds like he is having a ball.
lol I just got off the phone with my Steeler bro (we always talk for an hour the day after Steeler games to talk about it) and I was telling him that i LOVE listening to Gruden. IMO this is the best MNF cast to listen to in 20+ years. Grudens been there and he sounds like hes on the field, I love it!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol I just got off the phone with my Steeler bro (we always talk for an hour the day after Steeler games to talk about it) and I was telling him that i LOVE listening to Gruden. IMO this is the best MNF cast to listen to in 20+ years. Grudens been there and he sounds like hes on the field, I love it!

I love listening to the enthusiasm that he has when someone makes a great play. It's not over the top like other announcers but you can tell that he truly appreciates what the players are doing without drawing attention to him. I hope he stays in the booth for many years.