Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Co. Central 71 Pike Central 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Central played terrible tonight. They did not break the press well at all...Got into quick foul trouble... K. Lowe played terrible only had a couple of points when she needs to b in double digits and she had poor shot selection yet again...Youth bit Pike Central in the ass tongiht the maturity level was totaly not there while LC had the maturity...PC was totaly over sized and over matched and it was clearly obvious...Butcher is going to get alot of flack over this game but wasnt his fault...I think if the Hawks had played somthing besides man to man that it would have been closer...Definetly need to work on press break and defence before the Boyd, Boyle, and Ashland tourny...
Why did Paige Lowe not play in any of the game up until the championship?
I have no idea champ she originaly was not suppost to return to the team till Jan and then it was said to be next week this came from butcher and then she played last night so idk what the deal was...
WOW, Congrats LCC
Congratulations to Letcher County.
Not to start more shit but looks like the Lady Warriors should have played in this game.
I would have loved to see how that one would have turned out.

Best of luck to both teams in future play.
Congrats LCC!!
PC was totaly over sized and over matched and it was clearly obvious...Butcher is going to get alot of flack over this game but wasnt his fault...I think if the Hawks had played somthing besides man to man that it would have been closer...Definetly need to work on press break and defence before the Boyd, Boyle, and Ashland tourny.

The Lady Hawks will solve the problem against the press. I don't see how the will defend against teams with strong inside play. LCC ran backdoor plays due to the size advantage. Pike Central's 5 guard line up won't get it done.
I agree with ya there oldcouch you just can't have an all guard team with no big girls inside. The only big girl they have on Varsity is Kayla Lowe and she won't even rebound. When the other team was shooting foul shots the little guards would go in there and rebound while she was in the middle off the floor when she should be rebounding. If it wasn't for Holly Harris PCC would have never got by East Ridge.
Grats to Letcher County
As for PC they hav a great team they are just missing the experience of many of the other teams this team will be incredible once they get a little experience under them good luck with the rest of the season.