Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Adams vs Allen (First round RBC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game has potential to be great. Both teams played close last year (the B-team) With one game going right down to the last second at Allen. Both teams have had some changes over the off-season. Allen has a new head coach, and Adams has some new players I believe. Also, both teams are tied for 4th on *****************.com . IMO, this game will be a dandy. What say you?
The Blackcats win by 15-20.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

willie cheatum
Should be a nice game good luck to both teams !!!!
Its a relief to hear that both teams are going to be good this season as most of these kids will be going to Prestonsburg High.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Its a relief to hear that both teams are going to be good this season as most of these kids will be going to Prestonsburg High.

It is. Pburg has some good players coming there way.
I am going to go out on a limb here, and say Blackcats by at least 15!!!! Good Luck Blackcats!!!!!:blondeche
Until I see these teams play tonight, I cant really make a prediction. I'll say whoever wins, it wont be by more than 10.
Adams beat Allen by about 21 tonight. Gotta admit, Adams exceeded my expectations, so good luck to them the rest of the season. Allen, u guys get back to work and keep at it. Gotta improve the free throws drastically. Overall good game both teams.