Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What does UK's Basketball Future Hold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What in your opinion do you see UK doing in the next 7 years...
Just thought I would see what every body was thinking about the 7 years Coach Cal would be in the Bluegrass
I thought you were talking about Football.... there is one vote for other that should go for multiple championships
sorry should have clarified
any way you could add basketball in parentheses or something thanks EKUAlum
Fixed...
Why 7 years????? What was the significance of 7
I guess i was just sitting here and it hit me and if i am not mistaken did calipari sign a 7 year deal and what coach's produce is the only thing that matters any way so after 7 years what have we done here in Kentucky
2 National Titles, 6 SEC championships, First team to reach 2000 wins
UKsportsfan Wrote:2 National Titles, 6 SEC championships, First team to reach 2000 wins
:Thumbs: I like this prediction as long as Coach Cal continues to bring in the big time recruits I think KY will stay in the national championship contention talks from now on :1:
I voted for two or more National titles and lots of SEC titles.:letsparty
I think we will own the SEC for the time being. Maybe 1 or 2 national titles. Will be great.
if we keep getting big time recruits we will be in great shape for ever as long as they take there own test and dont accept gifts from any one
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:if we keep getting big time recruits we will be in great shape for ever as long as they take there own test and dont accept gifts from any one

:lmao: :Clap: :lmao:
i believe kentucky wins at least 2 titles and sec about 4 times in a 7 year span then they resign cal and repeat it all over again
I want to say MANY SEC titles, but the SEC is improving FAST. Billy Donovan is still at Florida, Kevin Stallings Vanderbilt teams are improving every day, Mississippi State is a great team, etc...

With that said, I still give Coach Cal 1 NCAA Championship, 3 Sweet 16's and 3 SEC titles in 7 years.
National Champions and Sec champs.
I cant wait to get the ball rolling I wished i could see into the future