Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Dey? Bengals/Ravens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I woke up early today I'm so excited. :1:
^ I'm excited to wake up any day -makes it even sweeter when it's a Who-Dey!
Bengals lose. This is a typcial AFC Central match-up. These teams have great success on the opposite teams home field. Trust me, I'm going to root my fanny off for the Bengals, but this has all the makings of the typical match-up where the visiting team comes in with a chip on their shoulder. These teams play their best ball away from their own fans.
I would enjoy a Bengals victory
i did not know that Carson was 7-3 all time against the Ravens
Nice 1st down pass by Carson
There is the breaking of a big tackle by Benson. We need him to have a big game
Huge 3rd and 10 at the beginning of the game
Delay of game, these are the stupid ----

--- cool time out Bengals, whew.

but still, this is just rediculous that they have these dumb penalties each week
What a tough player Chad has trned into. Nice
Chad is fired up. I love the attitude he has started with
Whewww, hooo, what a run by benson
This is where teams struggle against the Ravens, inside the 10
Jeremy!!!! Wow, that was a TD, hits him right in the hands. YOU HAVE GOT TO CATCH THAT
Caldwell the Raven Killer! TD Bengals
Nice defensive stand by the bengals D
OH, not a fumble.....
Cripes! Another bad fumbel by Chad against the Ravens
Wow, big break for the Bengals. HUGE! Penalty on the ravens gives the ball back to the Bengals.
Great catch !!!Chad
WOW - what an incredible catch by Ocho-Cinco. He looks like Chad of 5 years ago today
I want to see him score, got to dance today
Big 4th and 2 opportunity
Chad has four outstanding catches for 45 yards (in the 1st quarter)
Gotem rattled
Wow, what a saved opportunity. Ravens are killing themselves with penalties just like the first game between these two teams
Benson has a nice 6 yard run. I'd like to see teh Bengals pound this in on the ground.
Lavernius Coles MANNED up there. What a run. Bengals are flat out playing tougher than the Ravens.
Bengals Timeout. What is up with the Bengals taking so much time to get the play off?
TD Benson. Just pounded it in on the vaunted Ravens D. This looks like the Bengals of the 80's
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5