Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whitley County @ Pulaski County 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Prdictions
Whitley Co with their physical running game.
Whitley County
Whitley County wins this one to good on the
ground game.
Whitley County with the ground game they are better than what there record says
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Whitley County with the ground game they are better than what there record says

I agree. Tough schedules always pay off come playoff time.
Whitley 28-10
Whitley by around 18+
whitely wins
Whitley by 21
Pulaski 35 Whitley 28. Whitley's D aint that good.
Dry conditions should help Pulaski's "O". Whitley has been impressive the last several weeks but this Pulaski team just won't give up. They can score many many different ways. If Whitley controls the clock, doesn't turn it over and limits Pulaski's possessions they should win. If this thing turns into a shoot out then Whitley better plan on scoring 50 point to get the win.

Tough one for me to call!
The Colonels have been preparing for this all year! The seniors know if they want to keep playing, they have to keep winning. Pulaski have some nice skill players but, I think Whitley will be too much for them. The only thing against the Colonels will be the home field advantage. W.C. 35 P.C. 14
i am for whitley county here!
I'm going out on a limb and taking Pulaski by a touchdown.
Whitley runs the maroons to a lose. 35-21!
I am cheering for the Maroons but its gonna be really tough for them to win this one! The way that Pulaski has been playing this year i think they deffinetly have a chance to win but its going to be a really tough thing for them to do.
Whitley is on a roll, lets keep it goin.....Colonels win 38-14