Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paducah Tilghman @ Union Co 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This could be the game. Predictions? union won the regular bout 21-13.
should be a good one
As EC found out, Tilghman with the Wildcat is now a very, very dangerous team.
PT by seven
Tilghman could very easily be poised to make a run like Union and Calloway did last year. This will be their toughest test until the semis.

I'm going out on a limb and pick Union County. They have played solid the last half of the season and that will win this game.

I do realize the limb I'm on is a pretty thin one.........
UC by 10
It will be Friday the 13th for someone. Tilghman vastly improved since first game in the mud. Too much speed for UC, especially on a fast field. UC too predictible, run, run, run and when they pass, it is a run. Defense been playing good but showed some flaws even in the blow out win over Adair.
Both teams come in on a roll and it should be a good game but Tilghman wins in a close one.

This game should have been the regional final, the two best teams playing the 2nd game instead of the 3rd.

Congratulations to UC on a great season.
Tilghman is tough now with their new offense as others have said. They will have some success with the Wildcat formation offense in this game, I guarantee it. Union has played very well for eight or nine straight weeks. Union's offensive showing against Adair County last week was just plain awesome. I'm picking Union County based on how well they've displayed defending their home field and how great things are clicking for them right now.

Good luck to both of these teams. It's going to be a good one.
Devon Foster Is now 100%, Agianst tilghman the first match up his ankle was still in very very much pain, he didnt play much the second half. this game earlier in the season if dry could have been very nasty. Everyone is saying tilghmans Athletes are so top notch? please give me some names, cause for one i can guarentee not one player on that team is better than Unions top players or virtually any spot on the field. the new wildcat sure has been awesome against the number 120 and 175 ranked defenses in the state? union's is ranked well above that and if you saw the game earlier in the saw in person you would know the dominance of their defense over Tilghman. Union county plays tilghman harder than any team on their schedule, they will be ready to win, no Questions asked.
PT doesn't turn in stats to the KHSAA. They don't have a website. It is not a team of individuals. Its O-line is tiny town. Forget trick plays, PT does well to execute the basics. Penalties galore. Catastrophic errors and mistakes. The only stat they worry about is the one on the big black rectangle at the end of the 4th quarter. After losing 6 starters amid turmoil and injuries, and two awful district performances, this team has dug down, licked its wounds, found a pulse, and is very, very hungry. I won't predict the outcome because they are so streaky and UC came from behind to win the first game. But I am looking forward to great weather and a good game. UCFB, how about UC asking McLean County to send over their concession folks to sell those tasty ribeyes?
Union was ahead the whole game in the first matchup. Anyway, it should be a great game with tons of athletes on the field.
Union Co already beat PT earlier this year and i expect the same thing to happen in this one.

Union Co-21
PT-14
Sorry, I misspoke about UC coming from behind to win that game.
UCFB Wrote:i can guarentee not one player on that team is better than Unions top players or virtually any spot on the field. the new wildcat sure has been awesome against the number 120 and 175 ranked defenses in the state? union's is ranked well above that and if you saw the game earlier in the saw in person you would know the dominance of their defense over Tilghman. Union county plays tilghman harder than any team on their schedule, they will be ready to win, no Questions asked.

:please::lmao:

Well now I guess we wont be hearing to much from this brave til next summer. I tried to tell you but you wouldnt listen. Just be thankful to Randy Wyatt, pt head coach for the early gift. PT dominated from the start, had better athletes across the board and won like they should have in a rout :flush:
Westguy Wrote:Tilghman could very easily be poised to make a run like Union and Calloway did last year. This will be their toughest test until the semis.

I'm going out on a limb and pick Union County. They have played solid the last half of the season and that will win this game.

[U]I do realize the limb I'm on is a pretty thin one........[/U].

I'm just glad I wasn't too high up in the tree......:biggrin: