Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Corbin 11/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions/Thoughts?
I see this being a high scoring game between to smashmouth teams, but I expect the Redhounds to come out on top by two touchdowns. Should be a good game though and it wouldn't surprise me if Valley did come out with the win.

Best of luck to both!
Im gonna take Valley in the upset 35-28
I like Corbin at home by 10 points
It's all about ball control for the Wildcats. If they limit the Hound's offensive chances and play in Corbin's end of the field, this one could go SV's way.

Go Wildcats...do District 8 proud !!
The Redhounds will win this game. Shelby Valley has a darn good football team and a darn good rushing attack. Problem being, so does Corbin. Should be a good game to attend, but I like Corbin by 14.
Im going to take sv by 6.
Corbin by 21
I say Corbin by 10, if big Caleb Watkins and Ryan Fritts play it will be more then that
This should be a dandy. I'll be pulling for them Valley Boy's good luck
i hope sv wins but going to be tuff
I honestly think the Wildcats will pull this one off. The score will be close though....Friday can't come soon enough for me. This will be a great game.
Corbin wins 28 to 7.
I would love to see Valley pull the upset but don't think its gonna happen I say Corbin 28-14. Prove me wrong Valley!
Corbin will be too much for valley. Corbin will win by 16.
Corbin by two touchdowns easily:flame:
Corbin 48-20.
Corbin by 3 TDs
would love to see Corbin lose but it ant gonna happen they will be a couple TDs then lose to well you know who right Blackcat Alum
I will take Shelby Valley in a hard fought close game. Let's go Valley. Don't let it end here. Good luck Wildcats.
I like you WildDawg
Corbin by 14
Will be pulling for Valley, but , Corbin at home...... Go getem wildcats, but, corbin 28 - 12 .
Corbin takes it without much trouble.
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:would love to see Corbin lose but it ant gonna happen they will be a couple TDs then lose to well you know who right Blackcat Alum

Why all the hate for Corbin? I hope Corbin wins but I don't hate Shelby Valley and should they win I wish them the best the rest of the way. That being said, GO HOUNDS!!!!:biggrin:
This has the makings of being a dandy. Two powerful running attacks go head-to-head. I'm excited to see how Roberts and Hughes will do compared to Fritz and Watkins. I'm picking the Hounds at home to win by a TD. It's going to be a great one.

Good luck to both!
I would love to see Valley win this one, but with it being a home game for Corbin I'm not sure that they can. Come on Wildcats prove me wrong.
SV 23
Corbin 21

Valley pulls the stunner.
redhound93 Wrote:I say Corbin by 10, if big Caleb Watkins and Ryan Fritts play it will be more then that

Is there a chance of those two not playing ?!? :popcorn:

If they're out, I take Shelby Valley by the same 10 points...
Watkins & Fritts did not play last week versus Morgan County.

If the two miss this game against SV, then I'll take Valley by a touchdown.
Pages: 1 2