Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co. 21 - Taylor Co. 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!
Good job Engineers!!! Anyone know who they're playing in the next round yet?
Congrats Estill
leecoukfan Wrote:Good job Engineers!!! Anyone know who they're playing in the next round yet?

we go to Somerset
Well can't wait for that game!! My dad played for Somerset when he was in highschool and Estill is kinda the home team for me since im over in Lee Co! I go to alot of their games.
Estill Co now 7 and 4 on the season great job Neers good luck next week.
leecoukfan Wrote:Well can't wait for that game!! My dad played for Somerset when he was in highschool and Estill is kinda the home team for me since im over in Lee Co! I go to alot of their games.

Thanks Man for coming to our games.

i think we can beat somerset. we have been playing alot better since the last time we played themed.
I was very upset at the turn out for a home game. Were was everone Estill Co should have packed the stands. We need a big turn out next week in Somerset we have to get behine thes kids and show them how proud we are of them.
courtdog Wrote:I was very upset at the turn out for a home game. Were was everone Estill Co should have packed the stands. We need a big turn out next week in Somerset we have to get behine thes kids and show them how proud we are of them.

thats exactly what i was telling some of the parents tonight after the game.